I'm pretty proud of myself!

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
I am so proud of myself! I usually can't sew a stitch, but I was talking with a friend last night about collars, and one she showed me got me cruious, so today I sat down and talked out a plan with my mom on how to make it, rigged up the sewing machine, and made this:

The stitching could be better (and by that, I mean that there are places where the line isn't exactly straight. It's all sewn very sturdy and strongly) - and will be, I'm sure, as I make more and get used to using the sewing machine again (I haven't sewn for about 5 years). I'm going to make a matching leash for it, just as soon as I've got the time.

I'm so proud of myself!

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
That is one nice looking collar! Looks like a much prettier store bought collar

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Thanks - I'm thinking I'll make some to sell under my mom's horse line (Happy Horse Designs), and until then (until about May) I'm going to be making a lot of practice collars/leashes/toys and selling them cheap... I'm trying to get a website up and running.

Amanda885

oOh nice job! turned out great! :D *thumbs up!*
you should make a few and sell some online or make custom ones on the side... super cute doggie accesory!

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Amanda, that's the plan. I've got a problematic GSD who could use some serious training, and I'll start this on her behalf. 10% (once I'm up and selling) will go to local GSD rescue, the rest will go towards her training.

Doberluv

Nice! I like the colors. Where do you get the hardware? I think it looks super and what a good idea for a business venture. Best of luck to you!

Members online

No members online now.