Billie changing color

GoingNowhere

I found this pretty fascinating looking back through old pictures, so I thought you might as well. I started leasing Billie in March of 2006 and her coat has changed dramatically since then. Somebody on here told me a few months ago that she's a varnish roan appaloosa and after having looked them up, I know she definitely is. Varnish roans lighten with age, to the point that they can go from being a blanket appy to a nearly gray horse.

May, 2006

March, 2010

Nov, 2006

March 2010

I think it's pretty cool!

GoingNowhere

Thanks, I thinks she's pretty cute too! :p She is a complete character. Very typical appy - stubborn and smart with a big heart. She absolutely adores food (and anyone with food automatically becomes her new best friend. She doesn't discriminate.)

Unfortunately, she's decided that Boo has been plotting to steal her treats and therefore gives the dog the evil eye whenever she thinks that I'm giving Boo too much attention. It's kind of pitiful. My horse is the one that I have to worry about biting the dog. :rolleyes: That being said, she's perfect in every other way.

Members online

No members online now.