What would your dog's theme music be?

Amstaffer

I am helping a nephew with a project for school....anyway he needs ideas for music he can use to go with a media project that he has picked to feature his dog.

So I am looking for some ideas for him.

If your dog had theme music what would it be?

:popcorn:

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
hmm...Baxter's would be the Mission Impossible theme.....he is always sniffing around, lightly trotting around to "find" things.
Wilson--he would be "My Way" --ala Frank Sinatra--because Wilson does believe everything should be his way! LOL!

Juicy

Hmm here's my first music slideshow I made...thought it was neat, because the song says 'got to get it', and he's chasing a laser, and the other song it says 'fed the hungry' and well I was feeding the hungry lol

YouTube - Dogs Just Wanna Have Fun

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Auggie's theme song is Bad to the Bone. I sing it to him before our runs in agility. I'll never forget it, the day he Q'd in novice standard (regular agility, before we decided to run preferred) they had a mistake in changing the heights so I was standing in the ring with Auggie at the start line, waiting for them to fix the height problem, and to keep his attention I started singing Bad to the Bone.
The gate steward had SUCH A LOOK on her face, like she thought I was a huge nerd but didn't want to openly laugh at me as I'm going "I BROKE A THOUSAND HEARTS... BEFORE I MET YOU... I'LL BREAK A THOUSAND MORE BABY, BEFORE I AM THROUGH..." to my little dog...

dog's theme music

"It's my life" by bon jovi, featuring your dog messing around..doin' anything he wants.. eating there's-no-tomorrow-meal, chasing the mailman stuff (make sure he has a vaccination, lol!), then change the music to "mission impossiple" when he's sniffing or trotting around.. Or "bad" by michael jackson, "you know i'm bad.. i'm bad.. you know it". Or "who let the dogs out." :)

Last edited by a moderator:
"By the way what's the theme of the project? Something dramatic? something cool?
I would love to see my dog wearing cool shades, standing on a surf board with ""Surfing USA"" background music... I would even play ""BEN"" by Michael Jackson with a slideshow of me and my dog's pics on a classical theme... My dog has become a good friend to me and I guess the song Ben is so meaningful... "

Amstaffer

Some great Ideas....

What is the theme of the project? We just talked about it on the phone but he has to have a movie maker project done that involves the family (so proud he choose to involve his dog :p ) and he wants to give each member their own theme music.

I am not sure what I would give Sal for theme music....maybe this
YouTube - The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers (Sing Along Songs) :rofl1:

milos_mommy

Milo's would probably be "The Boys Are Back in Town" or something. Or "Walking on Sunshine". I can picture him happily bouncing around to either of those.

Beanie, that is SO cute.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
My mom spends a lot of time singing "Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do - I'm half crazy all for the love of you; it won't be a stylish marriage, I can't afford a carriage, but you'd look sweet upon the seat of a bicycle built for two!" to my basset. I usually go with "Daisy, wonderful Daisy, you're the only only girl that I adore..." (a bootlegged version of the k-k-k-katie song my grandpa used to to sing to me...)

she seems to enjoy it. we're an odd family.

I have visions of someday compiling dog show footage of our younger plott to the "instrumental" part of supermassive black hole by Muse...

Dreeza

Boom Boom Pow - black eyed peas

LOL, kinda a joke behind that one...my roomie's bf stayed sleeping while we went to class...I had forgotten that I had a second alarm set for later...so we got a text saying "....Next thing I know...Oaks is having a dance party to the Black eyes peas" hehe, that always made me laugh

Members online

No members online now.