Green Pus

A

Angel Chicken

How do I say this....

Lets see.

Kona wanted her belly rubbed earlier, so I started rubbing it. When I was, I was checking her over for ticks, and noticed she had green pus coming out of her *ahem* vaginal area.

Is this normal?

What can I do to stop it?

Roxy's CD

It could be some sort of infection like people get, yano like a yeast infection.... Roxy my female has never gotten it but my male sometimes has a little green stuff around his...yano. I took him to the vet and she said to leave it be and if it hadn't cleared up in a couple days than he could get some sort of antibiotic.

You should maybe try and get a sample of it, I know it's gross and take her to the vets. Than you can know if it's something normal or if it requires antibiotic.

As far as i know, Green means infection.
However i do know people that will leave it for a couple of days and see if it shifts on it's own.
I personally would take her to the vets.
Good luck :)

A

Angel Chicken

I think I will wait a few days. I have cleaned it, and no pus yet.

I am hoping there is nothing wrong with my baby!!

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Is she licking down there a lot? My girl started licking constantly and I took her to the vet and it turned out she had an infection. I had to take her to the vet once a week for a month so she could get her *area* flushed out with iodine solution 'cause it was a pretty serious infection. I didn't ever see any discharge though except right after the iodine douches when some of it would leak out (eww) . If you notice more discharge, I would get it looked at by a vet.

L

LabBreeder

ours never had that problem so i have no idea. she did used to get little pustules (sp?) around her...privates...they went away with no problems and vet never said anything about them either.

keep an eye on her...:)

Members online

No members online now.