Victor says no fair

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
So here is his pic, with his old age wrinkles, and his obsessive complusive need to remove all little plastic teeny tiny tags. I pulled of the paper part but the little plastic piece was still on the leash. It drives him nuts and he has to get it off.
So he did.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Thanks! I will tell you what you both said. He was a little miffed that Pepper got called PRetty and Neccy, ahh he says she gets all the attention now. He feels a litle left out. He does so love compliments. Good boy have been his two most favorite words, but I am betting regal will be become his new one.

Bax he loves to make people laugh. Please note in pic number two the teeny tiny litle plastic do hickey. It isn't there any more. Obviously I took that pic first.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Looks like Vic is trying to teach Pepper how to take tags off too!

Love that 2nd pic.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Victor copped an attitude a couple weeks ago when yet another cocky Pom started running around. Normally when we walk, it is as if we are one, it is as fluid as water, it is my pride in both of us, because we go as a team. Yet, after he saw this little pom strutting (and he does or did strut too) all of a sudden we have obstinate pulling. Something he hasn't done since he was 5 months old. It didn't last but a couple days. I told him this pom was probably owned by the last cocky pom owner. THat little pom laid down under a car and died one day. He ate garbage, he drank from puddles and it could have been any of those reasons. He could have been hit . You couldn't catch the first one, and I have heard it through the grapevine that this one bites if you try. IT is also matted. I don't know who the owner is, and I havent' seen him for a week. So I don't know if Victor understood or not, he understands way more than most of the dogs I have ever had, so maybe. But it still took a couple days to sink in. HE better be grateful for that leash. He has no idea the danger out there for those that have not.

My son is about as bad about price tags. I am so far past caring about little itty bitty things it isn't funny.

Members online

No members online now.