Cat Treat Question

Is it good for meh Kitteh Rizzo?

They're made by a company called Pounce, they're moist tuna flavoured cat treats.

INGREDIENTS: wheat flour, poultry digest, beef, water, glycerine, soybean flour, dried fish protein digest, dried torula yeast, tuna, pork fat (contains BHA), calcium sulphate, dried whole egg, phosphoric acid, dried cheese product, potassium chloride, salt, sorbic acid, natural flavour, titanium dioxide, caramel color, enzyme, BHA.

Dunno what BHA is.

... So, what does it sound like?

Maxy24

They are pretty nasty but if they are just treats then I don't foresee a huge problem. Check this out to see why the ingredients are bad: http://www.dogfoodproject.com/index.php?page=badingredients

wheat is never good neither is soy. Poultry should be more specific and so should fish. BHA is not very good either and is banned in many places from human consumption.

noludoru

Bored Now.
The words "digest" and "product" really creep me out for some reason. :eek: No idea why. But yes, what Maxy said, they're pretty nasty ingredients. Even at petsmart/petco you can usually find some good ones... my mom found 100% fish treats there before that were pretty good... check out the dog treats, too, they might have something with a high percentage of meat and very little grains/extras.

Members online

No members online now.