More Django pictures

Hillside

Original Twin
So to appease the masses... we have more pictures of the puppy monster, ignore the weird lady. :p

"See mom, I can LOOk like a good boy!"

Django and one of his new friends from one of my other forums (I'm trying to get her to join here.)

Hillside

Original Twin
Thanks, I love his markings too. I originally wanted a black tri-color, but I saw him and fell in love. It took me quite a while to notice that he has muddy tan on his eyebrows, throat and chest, it's really hard to see them. His back legs are funny though, the front of them are all tan and the backs are almost all black with merle on the sides andtiny white toe tips.

I'm here now! Are you happy?:lol-sign:

But anywho, I LOVE the D-man. Can I call him that? *heehee* I hope we can all hang out again soon. He's a sweetheart!:)

Zoom

Twin 2.0
How I love his markings!!! I'm so partial to split faces, whether it's with more merle or white, but they're just so full of character! I also adore the darker merles, I can't stand these show merles that are basically a grey coat with a few little spots of black, it's like an off-color Dalmatian with longer hair sometimes.

Paige

Let it be
I saw a dog that could very well of passed as his twin today. I was all goo goo eyed over it. Very handsome little man you've got there.

Members online

No members online now.