My dad is...

In Nevada. I haven't heard from him directly but a family friend gave my cell a call last night informing me that he left the day after the incident at home on airmiles and a few hundred in travellers cheques. I have absolutely no clue as to why he has ended up there, what he is doing there, and wether or not he is safe there - all I know at this point is that he is, somewhere, there. Still haven't got a way to contact him except trying to send him emails everyday....

D@mn.

I'm relieved yet worried, calm yet anxious, sad yet optimistic....and I feel like bawling out for my dad yet at the same time wanting to bash him over the head with a durian. What happened and where he ended up was/is just too bizzare - I can understand hiding away locally while coralling resources/help; but just jumping the border for no obvious reason is just too....

He's not in trouble with the law for sure - and there isn't any warrant for his arrest. He knew some people in Nevada a coons age ago but I don't know if they are even still around and if my memory serves me well, during the best of times, they didn't even seem capable of taking care of themselves, let alone doling out aid to others.

Members online