Beagle, long-haired chihuahuas, shepherd mixes, and more!

Sweet72947

Squishy face
This beagle is Sweet Pea. She's a lap dog.

This is Kelso. He's been at FOHA quite awhile, because he doesn't show well. In his run he looks crazy, but he walks nicely on leash and plays well with other dogs.

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face
This is Emory. He knows how to climb fences. And he's a clown.

BARK!!!

This is Chaplin. He's so fugly he's cute! Beagle/chi/something else maybe?

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face

Aww, do I really gotta go back in the run? Can't I stay out PWEESE?

This is Petey. He's so sweet. He has this little underbite that makes him look confounded.

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face

This is Edgar, he is as notorious as Voodoo around these parts. Edgar was in foster for a while, and he pulls coats out of coat closets and clothes out of drawers (he knows how to open drawers and closets) and got in a fight with the rowdy young shepherd (can't blame him too much for that one though). He was fostered by a different home for a while without other dogs, and he still acted out, and once they put him in the utility room and he ripped out a whole bunch of insulation. He is housebroken and pretty good when people are around, but seems to have a weird SA issue. Edgar is obviously intelligent, but if you try to train him, he just stands there and stairs at you with a big dumb grin.

He was being bashful, he hates the camera.

Peeking out...

Here's me and two long-haired chihuahuas! Taco is the black one, and Nacho is the tan one.

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face
These cuties were pulled from Fairfax County Animal Shelter where they were going to be euthanized because they were "too shy to evaluate."

Nacho SCREAMING - he did NOT like being put back. Little does he know he will most likely be adopted within two weeks time.

Tequila, pug/chi mix. I didn't get any good pics of her face, she moved too much.

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face

This pic is blurry, but I had to post it because its adorable!

And lastly, this is Eliza, a shepherd/shar pei mix perhaps. She likes kids, is a cuddler.

Ok I'm done!! *whew* there were a lot of new dogs this week.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Ohh his name was Brinkley? I didn't know that! And he was a puppy? THAT would explain the mouthyness. I want to take him home. :eek: I miss that sweet grin already. Someone is going to fall in love with him and bring him home, I know it. He was just the sweetest little thing. :D How old is he? 9-10 months?

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
Can I hazing Emory? Pls?! *Snatches big cuddly baby boy and runs off* HAH, You'll never catch me!

Seriously...where do you live?

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Ohh his name was Brinkley? I didn't know that! And he was a puppy? THAT would explain the mouthyness. I want to take him home. :eek: I miss that sweet grin already. Someone is going to fall in love with him and bring him home, I know it. He was just the sweetest little thing. :D How old is he? 9-10 months?
Yeah I would think 9-10 months. I betcha he'll be adopted in a few weeks. BTW I think you left a hair clip in my kitchen.

Can I hazing Emory? Pls?! *Snatches big cuddly baby boy and runs off* HAH, You'll never catch me!

Seriously...where do you live?
I live in VA, a bit far from Texas. ;)

I think Chaplin has dachshund in him (His color, and ears..and face shape)

What cuties!!
I could see dachshund in him. But he's another whoknowswhat :p

ACooper

Nacho looks more on the Pom side than Chi side...........maybe Chi/Pom? (could just be the coloring throwing me too, LOL)

I think Edgar looks awesome! I would LOVE to be able to work with him :D

All great looking dogs, hope they all find that perfect fit soon :)

noludoru

Bored Now.
ok--just put a stamp on sweet pea and send her over.....
Oh, you'd love her. she literally melts in your arms. Goes boneless on you. She just eats up attention. Whoever adopts her MUST get her into therapy work. I can just imagine what a positive effect she would have on peoples' lives.

echo that for Emory...Okay, so a few BOOKS of stamps...eh, what the heck, I'm sure SOMEONE who lives around there wants to drive him to me right?
FOHA would have a **** fit if we tried to get him to you. :( They only adopt in the VA area.

Cristy, sorry about the clip... I'll get it next week..

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Oh, you'd love her. she literally melts in your arms. Goes boneless on you. She just eats up attention. Whoever adopts her MUST get her into therapy work. I can just imagine what a positive effect she would have on peoples' lives.

FOHA would have a **** fit if we tried to get him to you. :( They only adopt in the VA area.
Technically, they adopt to Northern Virginia, D.C. and some parts of Maryland. Well, they have adopted to places in Southern Virginia too.

Members online