Want to cry with me ???

bubbatd

This is the local Golden Rescue ElinHunter and I help......Grrace.org ......our foster homes do so well adjusting these babies !! Look it up with kleenex in had. Check out some of the stories on happy endings etc. Sigh !!!!!!!!!!!!1

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
What a great site.
I read the two rescue poems and couldn't help, but bawl like a baby! They were so touching!!
thanks for sharing

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Babyblue5290 said:
I read the two rescue poems and couldn't help, but bawl like a baby! They were so touching!!
Ditto!!! *Sniff*

Thanks for sharing Bubba!! What a great thing you and ElinHunter are doing!! Keep up the good work!! :D

Great site thanks for sharing with us! :D

Barb04

Super Moderator
What a great site. I was looking at the available dogs and just cried. I do hope they find good homes soon.

EliNHunter

I volunteer (fundraising and home visits and the occasional foster for short term) for lab rescue... www.cilra.org

It's pretty cool, too... next weekend is the HUGE annual flower sale for fundraising -- held at my house! My entire front yard is filled with flower baskets and flats and plants and herbs, etc. We get orders beforehand then order with a wholesaler and mark it up just enough to make a bit of cash to provide food and meds to the foster dogs.

Hello i am new i just joined today and i wanted to tell u guys the story of our dogs we had 2 dogs and i went to go pick up my nephew when i got bk home i saw one of our dogs getting sick not thinking anything bout it but then i saw him fall over i ran over there and he had got attacked by a snake and his neck was a size of a softball so i ran in to get my brother and he took him to the vet and we had no choice but to put him down that was a really sad day for our other dog he was so lonely he ran away we still at this day cant find him and we r still looking we went to the animal control to fine our dog a friend and we came across miracle she was so beautiful it was love at first site the peopple there told us that she had puppys and all of them went to a good home but she was left behind and that weekend they were going to put her down well we didn't want that we addopted her she was also abused the family she was with had put a rubber band around her tale and left it so now her tale is messed up but that didn't stop us from addopting her and now she is in a loving home

bubbatd

I just went to check again today .... Grrace.org and fell in love with Neala !!!! That smile !!! Sob, I can't have another dog .

Members online

No members online now.