How clay becomes a bird

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
now formed, being born.

getting hotter

Last edited:

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Tune in in the morning..it got dark on me.
waiting their turn

in the mean time...my quail eggs. Made from the clay from inside the birds.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I let my grandson pick out a little plant ( can't think how to spell bromelied..but something like that last spring. It made three babies. I told him he could sell the new plants if he wanted to. He learned how some plants can be started with one leaf, and how that new leaf dies off (he thought his plant was dying) but I told him once it has a good start, that was all the energy that leaf had to give. So he could keep his "babies" or sell them. HE said CACHING$$$ Smart boy. THe little quial egg planters are just the right size for those aand lithops..again spelling sorry, and some small cactus.

The taller plant came out of the bargain basket at he grocery store. It had been over watered in the planter of death (no drain hole) until it was on it's last leg. It has taken it all summer outside under the grapefruit tree. I thought it went well with this planter. I will have to make at least 3 more for the ones that do stay. WIsh I could make the williows one, but they stay outside. I hate what they are in.

Members online

No members online now.