What do you want for Christmas?

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Got it, a camera!!!

Other than that... There's loads I want but nothing I'd ask for for Xmas.

I'd like... A new job, more time, more money... :D

A puppy.

Another holiday. A relaxing, pampering one this time. In the sun!

To catch up with old friends.

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
House stuff. Im really boring. I really don't understand how Tyler and I are going to fill a house. Its going to look so bare for such a long time.

Hey if I think about it as more "dog space" its doesnt sound so bad. ha ha

I know my MIL is getting us pots and pans. I specifically asked for no teflon. And I asked for nice cuttlery and dishware sets from the parents.

joce

I got myself a new Iphone this last weekend. And now the news is making me feel good about it talking about self gifting:p

I'd be good with any good smelling type stuff. I have never gotten any of the scentsy stuff though everyone is always trying to sell it to me! I am thinking of buying it for an aunt or two.

Is it odd I don't know what to ask for anymore? I bought chaz a snowplow for 600$ so he said he is going to spend about that on me but I can't think of anything I want:cool: Mind is blank when usually I could go to the store or look online and have a million things go through my head. I'd like a new saddle but honestly do not ride enough. Keep saying lessons but don't have the time.

My dad and step mom bought me this Coach purse that I love! can not get the link to it to work-I can't have it to xmas lol!

Its the MADISON SPECTATOR EMBOSSED EXOTIC ABIGAIL SHOULDER BAG.

milos_mommy

oh, I also asked for dishes. All of mine are plastic and from wal mart and after a year they're kind of gross..I accidentally caught one on fire so it's all melty on one side.

I have 4 nice plates and bought myself a nice set of glasses, but I'd like a few more plates and some bowls and stuff.

joce

oh, I also asked for dishes. All of mine are plastic and from wal mart and after a year they're kind of gross..I accidentally caught one on fire so it's all melty on one side.

Cooking classes? :rofl1:

I need them........

milos_mommy

Cooking classes? :rofl1:

I need them........
:rofl1: That made laugh...I actually cook a lot and am pretty good at it, but it was taco night and there were like 10 people in my 12 x 8 foot living room, and I was excited and I accidentally knocked a plate from my only 1 square foot of counter space onto a burner....86 cent wal mart plates are highly flammable.

thehoundgirl

Dolphin Tale (it comes right out before Christmas but I really want it. I saw it in theatres twice. :))
Glee the movie (also comes out before Christmas but I won't be sad if I don't get it. I can always buy it later.)
The Dog Heroes of September 11th, the 10th anniversary edition. I really want this book, I found it at the store today.
A new comforter
New perfume. My brother got me a bottle last year, but it lasted almost a year. He always buys the best perfume for my mom and I.

I really don't ask for much, actually. I love being with my family (pets included) the most. :)

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Well Tj and I already went out and bought our gift, an xbox 360 holiday bundle (came with console, 4 games, and 2 controllers for less than $300, can't beat it).

But daddy is getting TJ and I a gift as a couple, a new tv, YAY! Since we have a dinosaur one and its my mom's.

Mom is getting us a washer and dryer.

Rest of the family is probably giving us gift cards.

Other than that stuff, a car would be nice lol but dad is getting me one around my birthday (next month). YAY!

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
A NEW CAR! (not happening.)

Lots of dog stuff... I already ordered the plott girls some Ella's Lead tag collars in Christmas colors...

ummm... a new coonhunting light because I lost mine in the divorce... clothes? Gift cards? A new house? lol

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
I asked for a mini lop rabbit or a ferret, but I don't see myself getting either, lol!
Just thought I'd add that I asked my dad about getting a bunny for Christmas, and he said "I'm not saying no, so that's a good sign."

What does this mean!? Something good? Maybe? :D

Specsy

Owned by Rottweilers
This is my Christmas Wish list:
-Hand-Made Christmas cards (I ask for these from whoever is willing every year)
-An all-terrain pair of running shoes,
-A pretty pair of wedge sandals (I been using sneakers with ALL my dresses :/)
-The entire Christopher Paolini Series of books (Eragon etc in correct order)
-Assassins Creed:Brotherhood PS3 game
-Assassins Creed:Revelations PS3 game
-Assassins Creed series of books (in correct order)
-Julius-K9 buffalo leather leash
-Julius-K9 chest pad for size 3 belt harness
-A comfortable back pack for long walks/hiking that will fit enough water for the dogs and I and snacks for myself and the dogs and whatever else we may need on the walk

End.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
We can cross off "a puppy," (thanks Payton) so we are left with "a new job" and "a house."

So far looks like neither is going to happen.
At least I got my puppy.

elegy

overdogged
A pony.

Since that's not gonna happen, a new robe and fuzzy slippers, a new frisbee for Steve, a Fitpaws Peanut for the dogs, and Appalachian Trail maps for the state of PA (which are like 38 freaking bucks which is why I haven't bought them myself).

Members online

No members online now.