Well its happened

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
This has to be short since im not on my computer. But anyways couple days ago i woke up to Roxy having her heat cycle. So today I bred them once and will breed again tomarow. Wish me luck :D

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
here's a funny breeding story i think you will appriciate....luv4pits...you have to be in the business to understand. Someone has to witness the breeding..that is just a fact..that someone usually ended up being me and they don't just do it like people think the do. We had a lovely labrador ready to breed, and old boss had a customer that wanted his dog to sire. They were put in the same pen. The dog was a romantic thru and thru. He cuddled and kissed her ears..he was so infatuated and tender towards her, polite to say the least. She would have nothing to do with him whatsoever. She snarled and sniped at his attempts to be friendly. The clock was ticking and he wasn't getting the "job" done so the owner came and picked the poor guy up and took him home. Old Boss said Bring out jake so i did..Jake didn't have a tender feeling in his mind..i put him in the pen..she tried to snarl, he roared at her and her bottom went in the air...the hussy..i told her she gave all women a bad name. She had a fine litter of puppies 62 days later.

Saje

Island dweller
This is a little graphic but for my mare's 'first time' I braided lilacs into her mane. :D Since the stud hadn't performed those sorts of duties in several years he exhausted himself quickly and just laid on her and chewed on the flowers. LOL

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
You prepared the bride..i think she must have felt so lovely and special..i think that is just as sweet as could be.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
lol that dog sounds alot like some girls i know lol. Roxy is doing great so far with everything I bred them a couple more times and all went well no temper tantrums.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I was thinking of you braiding in the lilac.the heavenly frangrance .. purple or white blossoms? .sweet isn't a good enough word..respecting beauty of a young mare.. such a special time in her life..ohhhh words just leave me short..must be why i draw pictures instead...thank you for sharing such a moment with me. Pleasing my mind knowing such goodness is in the world. a quiet sweet celebration might be better...

Saje

Island dweller
purple blossom. I love them. They remind me of grandma's house cuz she had them around her gate. :)

Yeah. She was my baby. :) I'll never had a relationship with anyone like her. Equally great but never the same since I had her right through my teenage years.. And my friendships, hobbies, dreams all revolved around her because my life was full of 4-H, pony club, light horse, trail rides, lessons. And then working for stables, showing... She's in her daughter though. Sadie got a lot of her mom's characteristics. Like nodding. Sahara was a big nodder. :) And she lifts her tail to have her, um not her bum but the base of her tail area, scratched. :)

I love those girls

Oh, all your horse-talk has made me think about how much I'd love to have a big sorrel mule out here! They have a big Mule Days festival about 3 hours from here every year and every year I miss it. I think it's in the fall. I fell in love with mules on one of the land surveys I was helping my Dad with. A big sorrel came over to see what I was doing and followed me around like a dog all day long. Every time I'd stop to set up a shot, he'd walk up behind me and hang his head over my shoulder to watch and get his nose scratched.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
this is Buck one of Roxies pups that i have kept. Just a preveiw of whats to come.

these three pups are from her most recent litter. The black and white was a male I sold to a musher who lives an hour away. His named is Arc and has made his new owners proud. The white is a female i sold to a couple in BC as a house pet their daughters love her and her name is Flika.The white with a gray spot was a male also sold to a musher he like Arc has made his owner and mother proud his named is Diesel.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
This is one of Nera's litters after she was bred with Hitch. This was their first taste of the outdoors

Members online