My fault for bringing it up

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
IT's a silly video and probably boring if you don't know Vic but I love it and I love him because he does all his talking that way with his eyes no matter how much they see. He also blows his cheeks, I was hoping he would do that more. I have never gotten that on vid, but oh well. A little is better then none. i have come into the guild and seen people looking at vic filling thier own cheeks with air and letting it out slowly. mimicking him.
HE got a jerky from the gas station, not exaclty a burger but next best.

GingerKid

Aww, poor Victor, lol. He looks like he feels like he's going to die of sadness if he doesn't get a hamburger. Snowball also blows air, especially if he doesn't get his way. We tell him he's a good pony, lol. My dream is to put it on cue one day.

Snowball has a lot of faces, but no "hamburger" face. He has a "walks" face, a "you're leaving" face and a "there's no food in my mouth" face.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
He is also romantic to his core. He adores Cindy, he gets drunk just from her smell when she comes over. Today as soon as she came in he ran and chewed up some rawhide getting them all gooey and soft then he presented them to her so seriously you couldn't mistake his heart.

THe ultimate gift.

you just gotta post snowball faces now. Lots of em. :D

Sancho loves CIndy too.

She brought Ressie three little pieces of fur. Mink, buffalo and a third i am not sure. Ressie apparently is not doing any company and it was a real shame. EVen when coaxed out, he was not himself. :(

Last edited:

GingerKid

I don't have a ton of photos (I never have my camera on me!), but here are some.

Butt-scratchies Face:

Humans-are-strange Face (Hubby was rolling around on the floor just to the left).

Why-don't-you-love-me-anymore Face

You-need-to-share Face

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
love them all.:D]=/\;

l''Victor finished off his day hanging out with Baylee. he had a very nice valentine's day i think.

Members online

No members online now.