My temporary home

LauraLeigh

For the next 4 months at least

It's actually not that bad, and its a good/bad thing to be set up at home, I had to close all the curtains on the one side because the house is only 25 feet away and it bothers me to see it right now...

It's in good shape and everything functions well, for a couple there's actually a decent amount of room, though add a few guests and she's pretty tight..

It came partially furnished with one couch and chair, table and chair and appliances (except washer and dryer, we bought a set though there is a laundry closet of the bath) and I actually rather like it, I'd like to have a home this small in a way, gets cluttered fast but takes so little time to tidy!!

Kitchen

Living room

Larry's spot under the coffee table, he likes it thankfully because this living room is s-m-a-l-l!!!

Cat room/Spare room (Jonah's staying with friends for the summer)

Master (all the built ins save is having to buy furniture right away)

You should see my miniscule squat. At least you don't have to share a bathroom with anyone....

It's actually not half bad at all - don't be disheartened. Sending very best wishes for everything. Stay safe and take care <3.

LauraLeigh

Ok so I need to smile, so I'll share a true story.... Years ago when Hub and I first married we had a trailer, one of the ones we looked at had to be moved and was in a trailer park in Halifax county.... Cannot remember the name it went by then but when trailer park boys aired.. I recognized both the park and that exact trailer in the opening sequence!! We almost bought a trailer from a park that eventually became "Sunnyvale!"

As a native bluenoser I am always surprised how widely the Trailer Park Boys are known... LOL

frostfell

Kung Pow Fish
geeze I had no idea a trailer could be so nice and spiffy looking. I expected (and have always had a mental image of) something really trashy

now i want one

seriously. would be cheaper than renting a whole house and its just ME :rofl1:

OwnedByBCs

Will Creep For Sheep
They can be way nicer than this one, my girlfriend down home has one much like this:

I could easily settle into this!!
OMG I want that trailer! I hate big houses (too much to clean) and I could set that on a nice ol' chunk of property. That looks like my heaven!

Members online

No members online now.