Your dogs siblings

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Here's a couple of Auggie's bro/Georgie's dad, I took these so I can share:

I have baby pics of Georgie's sister, but for some reason I must not have uploaded them. I've also got a video of Payton playing with her in the camper when we were in Louisville, but it's a crappy cellphone video and isn't uploaded either. =P You probably couldn't tell much from it anyway, except that Payton is annoying, and everybody already knows that.

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
Fun thread!

Keeva, very sadly, lost several littermates (through no one's fault). From her litter, there is her (sport dog), Jensen (show/breeding home), Wyatt (show home), Pippen (pet home), Bernie (pet home). Bernie looks just like her, but a boy:

(His owner's pic)

He's super naughty according to his mom's FB posts. I kinda love him.

And Keeva is a sport dog and I pretend to show her, LOL.

She also has some siblings from a repeat breeding: her breeder has two bitches, and I also keep up with her brother Clark, who is in a show/sport home. :) There are more but I don't keep up so much.

Blossom, well obviously Aleron has her brother Roust, who does agility and flyball. One brother still lives with her moron of a breeder, and one brother was successfully placed with a youngish girl who takes him to classes and I think is very happy with him. Her four sisters ended up with ABMC rescue, and I keep up with some of their owners via FB.

Roust (one of Aleron's pics):

One of her sister, Tara (photo is from her owner):

Her owner is a photographer! http://www.mancusophoto.com/

As far as I know, Blossom and Roust are the only sport dogs of the litter.

Cool thread!

ETA: Macky was picked up a stray at 8 weeks old, so no idea on her littermates, which is too bad because I'd be SUPER curious.

BostonBanker

Meg was rescued as an adult, so no idea there.

Gusto was rescued as a puppy; there were four total in the litter at the point they were rescued. Given the situation, it is always possible that there were more who did not make it.

Two were placed in pet homes. One (ironically the other one I met as a puppy who I wrote off as WAY too high drive for me) is doing fantastically by all accounts in a busy family:

One was not successful in their original home, but was rehomed and apparently is doing fine there. Just a pet as well:

One other was placed in a sports home, with a woman who has my two favorite border-staffys ever. I'm friends on Facebook with her owner, and she brought Tessie to the camp I was at with Gusto last summer so we got to meet up. She is starting to trial in CPE now.

And of course, baby Gusto, who is in a pet/sport home.

adojrts

The litter has only just turned 7 months old, but all are doing amazing :) 5 of the 6 pups are in performance/sport homes, the one male is in a pet home and I don't have any recent pics of him :(

This is HiJack, we called him Ridge. He is most certainly in a sports home and also is her number one bed bug and companion :) He flies (in cabin) with Jess all over when she competes or gives seminars.

This is Lauren's Siri, being a rock star learning disc.

This Gia (aka Covergirl/Revie), she is loved by the family of this litter's Uncle Desmond (Who's littermate). She will also be an agility dog, run by the daughter that owns and runs Des. Note: Desmond is the 2013 AAC's Eastern Ontario Regional 16" Regular Champion and is heading west for Nationals.

Gia is the closest jrt in the pic, Des beyond her.

This is Honour, she is also in an agility home. Her own reports that she too is rocking in her training :) She is the jrt closest in the pic.

This is The Punk (aka Punky/Valor) my baby dog. What can I say about Punky? ........ FUN, just plain fun to be with, enjoy and train. My goal with Punky is agility and MORE agility :)

So what cross are they exactly? I've always wondered. Saw you say Alaskan husky once but nothing beyond that.
That's a good question! Possibly Alaskan husky x American Bulldog, but nobody knows the "other half" for sure but mom, and she ain't telling.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Ugh, Tazer. I love Tazer.
Me too, he's such a doof. :)

More Tazer:

Found another one of Mona. All the bitches in this litter were compact little cuties... LOVE this size. Give me a "bottom end of the standard" bitch any day. ;)

Laurelin

I'm All Ears

Toller_08

Dance: I know her one sister Sunni was a show/OB/breeding dog, but then developed severe allergies recently and has since been retired and is living a pet life somewhere. I have no idea what happened with the rest of her siblings, but I am pretty sure they're all just pets/dabbling in sports, but not competing.

Keira: One of Keira's sisters, Marlo, is a fantastic Agility dog and also does those Superdogs shows at the Calgary Stampede every summer. Being a snuggly pet and Agility are her main things though. There were 9 in her litter and I think all of the others are in pet homes aside from Marlo. Marlo was also shown lightly but I can't remember if she got her Ch or not.

Here is Ripley and Keira with their brother, Kevlar (pet/hiking/outdoor activity buddy):

Ripley: One sister, Jenna, is a Flyball dog and one brother, Apollo, was shown to his Can Ch. Pretty sure all of the rest are active family pets as well. I'd always hoped that Jenna's owners would try showing her. I think she's gorgeous. My breeder put a lot of dogs in just pet homes though, eventhough I think quite a few could have gone on to do other things. She likes keeping a show prospect or two for herself and then finding pet homes for the others it seems. She grew out one bitch from this litter to show and breed, but after DCM attacked the line close up suddenly, she spayed her and placed her.

I don't have any adult pictures that I can find of any of his siblings, but here's a cute one of most of them as babies!

Journey: What Fran said! haha. But yeah, all of her siblings except for Beau are in performance homes of some kind. Well, and Merlin, but being a service dog is even better I think!

AmandaNola

Wanna Pet My Wiener?
I don't have any pictures on my computer of Nola's siblings (they got lost when my old laptop crashed:mad::(), but here they are:

Benny: pet

Lila: performance, RN and Therapy Dog

Tracker: working and performance, earthdog, Therapy Dog

Taco: pet, but just got his RN! His owners don't want to go further though.

Bella: performance, agility

And of course
Mia Bella Nola: performance, currently CGC but working toward Rally and Agility titles at the end of the year.

They are out of:

She's Got the Moves Mia: MACH, FDX, CDE, CGC, ME, PAX, RE

Bringing Sexy Back Benjamin: RN, EE, CGC, CD, AX (he was used for hunting more than performance)

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
No idea on any of my guys siblings, I sometimes meet relatives of the Schnauzers as our breeder's mom lives in the area and has litters. But our breeder lost all her dogs a few years back in a fire. :(

I think some of Charlie's littermates are local, but not sure where.
Unsure of Lincolns.
Tsuki's are probably in a puppymill somewheres :( .

Well, I sadly don't know anything about Traveler's littermates BUT I do know five of the people with dogs from the repeat breeding of his parents! Stealing all the pictures from FB

Evie, active pet and overseer

Poppy, owned by Mrose's mom and an active pet along with herding I believe!

Chilli, sled dog and active pet!

Saphire, active pet to the best of my knowledge but I haven't spoken to her owner in awhile.

And Skadi! All around awesome and they are working her in herding I believe

And Didgie I don't know any of her siblings either other than the best one sibling Zinga!

Overall I think all of them have similar temperament to their siblings though when I talked to Evie's owner she reminds me more of Didgie than Traveler, girls :rolleyes:

But yeah, Didgie and Zinga are remarkably similar though to be fair they are being raised in a similar fashion.

All of Traveler's littermates seem to have the same love of life and happy go lucky attitude that he has and from what mrose and her mother have said they are a lot alike I think.

I don't know any that are actual working dogs like their parents, on a ranch that is. Most seem to have gone the way of sport or active pet.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
More pics, mostly puppy photos.

Payton and Georgie's sister Twigley.

Georgie, Payton, and Twigley. I think this is when we still didn't know which pup my mom was getting. This photo is kind of funny in retrospect. The look on Georgie's face as she considers Payton. XD And Payton is like "But why can't I keep running around??"

Payton's brother, his name is Nike. I thought he looked super cute and kinda rotten in this photo.

Payton's sister Nikki.

Another of Nikki.

Bonus: the first photo I ever saw of Payton. <3 When I saw this photo I immediately knew that this was the puppy Auggie's breeder had texted me about. This was the puppy who looked just like Auggie's dad. This was the one.

Members online