Virgo Visits the Cabin

ILoveMyLab

My family owns a hunting cabin which we also use for family outings and weekend getaways. Last weekend Virgo made her first trip up and she had a blast! Our cabin is not accessible by truck/car and is a 45 minute snowmobile or ATV ride literally into the middle of nowhere. If you want quiet and solitude..this is it. The girls ride in on a sleigh behind the snowmobile (Virgo loved this). I thought I'd share a few photos of Virgo's first time to the cabin:

The scenery. Literally miles and miles of this.

Don't leave me behind!!!!!!

M

MyHorseMyRules

Aww, looks like she had a blast! You need to post some more. I can't get enough of your two. :)

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Hooray! Virgo and Chevy look like are both so happy to have a sister! :D

And oh man, Morgan would LOVE that snow... He's been bummed out since ours all melted.

Thanks for the pictures!!

R

RedyreRottweilers

That is Dawg Heaven!!! What great pix, thanks for sharing. When can we come to the cabin in the stix? :D

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
love the picture of her on the couch relaxin! LOL--so good to see her and Chevy romping together!

Saje

Island dweller
Aw that's so great to see. She's obviously in heaven. So glad you are here to post!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
WArms my heart to see these pictures. Tell Virgo Smkie says Hey and that i am so happy she is happy.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Oh I've got a big smile seeing Virgo as well as Chevy so happy together! I'm trying to picture them on a sleigh.

xpaeanx

Can I go for a ride on the sleigh with the dogs?????? lol.

GREAT pics! I'm glad she's fitting in so well! It looks like everyone had a great time!

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Great pictures! It's absolutely gorgeous there! I'm so jealous of all the snow... I'd love to see my chis running through the snow covered woods :D

ILoveMyLab

Thanks everyone! If anyone wants to go on a sleighride, all you have to do is drive up here and we'll make it happen!! ;) I wish I could have gotten some photos of the girls in the sleigh...I'll make a note of it to remember for next time! And for those who wish they had snow like in the photos...I'd be more than happy to send some your way because I am 110% ready for spring! :p

Members online