I'm not sure whether this is really funny or really irritating

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Just scanning it - they are NOT against sterilisation.

They are against SURGICAL sterilisation - ie, removing testis/lady bits.

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
This website didn't bug me at all actually. I think people need to make an educated choice either way about spaying and neutering their pets or leaving them intact. It's the first website I've ever stumbled acros that doesn't make people with intact pets look like the devil.
I agree. I thought he had some good points as well. I don't agree or disagree, but the overall message was decent.

noludoru

Bored Now.
*pukes* do NOT look at the "gentleing" page...
GROSS!
Erm, yeah.. we have a word for that..... it's not "gentling" it's called bestiality.

If you google this guy's other website (he used to have a deviantart, too) it's just as creepy as that one. He has a fascination with dogs having sex.. with wolves.. and other dogs.. and people. So, no, I don't think the actual purpose of that website is really "against neutering" if you get what I'm saying.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
I found it all very interesting. I don't agree, but I think he made some good points. Though in the gentling page, erm, I'm just not going to do that to my dogs. I think sheath cleaning horses (which I've done) is different than trying to sexually stimulate my dogs.
No, I wasn't offended (I have pretty thick skin and associate with people of all walks of life with very differing opinions) though I strongly disagree that my dogs are "servile playthings" or that I'm some sort of Nazi.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Oh, wow. Nolu, I googled his other site and looked at his digital paintings and I'm. . .speechless (which rarely happens). I'm all for individualism but his fascination for bestiality (and drawing it) realllllllllly freaks me out.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Oh, wow. Nolu, I googled his other site and looked at his digital paintings and I'm. . .speechless (which rarely happens). I'm all for individualism but his fascination for bestiality (and drawing it) realllllllllly freaks me out.
Yep. Most of the pictures look pretty innocent from their thumbnails, but when you click them.. it's like wow. :yikes::yikes:

He just seems to have not only a fascination with canine sexual organs, but with stimulating them... and drawing it... and bestiality in general, actually. There's not really a polite way to put it.

The website on it's own freaks me out a tad bit, but the website coupled with all of that makes me want to rescue his dogs and then spay and neuter them. And keep him away from animals and teach him that sex is only for consenting humans.

ETA: OH GOD.

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Ebon_Lupus

Yeah, now I KNOW I'm not reading into this a little too much. I mean, hell: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=+Ebon+Lupus+bestiality&btnG=Search

Last edited:

Boemy

:yikes:

"Zoophilia is the life-style of one who has had a loving, most likely sexual fondness for non-human animals for a greater part of their life. Those who engage in sexual intercourse with non-human animals practice bestiality. One can practice bestiality without loving the animal one is having sex with, but those who do this are not zoophiles, they are merely practitioners of bestiality. Please understand that I do not mean to use the word bestiality in any derogatory way as its practice can be quite enjoyable and is not in and of itself abusive. Practicing bestiality without love for the animal involved may be acceptable or unacceptable behavior, depending upon ones approach to the relationship and ones responsibility to animal in question. I realize that it is possible to have loveless sex without causing harm to your partner, but to be honest, I have a personal bias against those who would use another merely to gratify themselves."

"For a male tied anally premature separation is extremely painful and can cause torn and bleeding tissues. If this happens clean the wound thoroughly. You should heal okay, but if you get abdominal cramps, experience a fever, or an infection develops then seek medical attention immediately! Tell the hospital that you got carried away with a dildo and hurt yourself if you need an excuse."
There is not enough :yikes: :yikes::yikes: in the world to express my reaction to this.

noludoru

Bored Now.

O M G ! !

I'm so creeped out now... Why did I look?!?!
Yeah, that's how I feel. I've been consoling myself by catching up on blogs 'n stuff.... I have a feeling I wont be able to shake the horror for a while. The pictures were disturbing enough... but just reading a FEW paragraphs of this crap made me sick.

C

cavlover12

Note that mutts tend to be the healthiest dogs; suffering from far fewer maladies than those pure bred
this is so worng in my book, crossbreds can have either or both problems from the parents. Just cause its a mutt doesn't mean alll the bad is bred out. If anything it has twice the problems a purebred can have depending on the parents.

Sweet72947

Squishy face
And I have decided that this website is no longer funny (cause I thought it was kindof amusing how he was ranting and raving), it is both really irritating and really disgusting. I wish I could change the title of this thread now.

A serious question now. Is gentling common and actually something you should do to an unfixed dog? I guess I can see doing it to a male, as the body is designed to release semen, and not getting that could mess things up. (Although I would be far more inclined to throw my dog a teddy bear to hump and say 'have at it')
But is there any reason to gentle a female dog? I wasn't aware that they had sex drives, or derived any pleasure from mating. I thought it was just what they did.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
I really don't know. I didn't know dogs had a clitoris, but he says they do. . .I thought they just mated by instinct and there wasn't any real pleasure from it. Okay, so this is basically a thinking-out-loud, pointless post.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
OMG Nolu... I just clicked on that link... errrr... at work.... and I think I seriously almost threw up. Some of those paintings were absolutely disturbing. Bamm Bamm says keep this guy far far away from him.

ETA: I think I'm going to have to delete the history on my work computer. I don't want people here to see that I clicked that link and seriously get the wrong idea lol

Members online

No members online now.