Yorkie Breeders?

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Whaaaaat?! I hope to God this is not a sign of your intention to breed Yorkies. I hope, I hope, I hope! =P

Any reputable Yorkshire Terrier breeder is breeding dogs within the standard - with studs that compliment them in size & conformation & temperament. I think that is the only answer, period.

LizzieCollie

Collie Crazy
RetrieverLove said:
Come on guys! Don't jump to conclusions.
Ditto, I mean come on now this person has recently had a bad experience with her Chi, I dont think she'll want to breed again anytime soon. Questions dont mean a possible breeder, it means shes thirsty for knowledge, much like me.

Ive asked about Silver Labs, "Teacup Breeds" Merle Chihuahuas etc, but that doesnt mean I want to breed them!

Geez you people jump to conclusions way too fast

But for the OP, a responsible breeder will breed in the standards but you always get one or two goofs striving to get 1 or 2 pound pups

ChiBree

Well I've seen very TINY pups listed on the internet and wondered how they are breeding these small dogs. Moms are list at 3 lbs and dads at 2.5. My Chi is 6 and I thought she was small!

LizzieCollie

Collie Crazy
Alot of these irresponsible breeders post 4 week old pups as 12 weeks old or something like that to make them seem older and tinier than they really are. Then when the pup is 1 year old and weighs 18 pound they think "wow is this a tiny teacup???" lol

By the way Chibree how are the puppies? Id love for you to post pics!!

ChiBree

Its crazy what some people do. My Yorkie is 14lbs! (YES he's neutered!)

Pics ....I hope soon! I've been crazy busy with bottle feeding every 2 hours, work, and just trying to catch some sleep here and there!

I promise to post them :) They are so cute. They are 19 days old today. 3weeks old on Sunday!

Citrus007

My cousin has a yorkie.. k random sorry i dont know anything else about them, I just wanted to share. I agree with the pics- you need them though I understand how you mst be stressed.

Members online