The Venting Thread

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Still tired, still not feeling well. Blah.

Wow Fran I would have been so pissed. I'm the same way though and wouldn't have been able to bring myself to actually say anything. Ugh, that sucks. I agree you should attempt to get a free first class ticket or a reimbursement.

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
I was invited to a group on Facebook of Australian show dog breeders (I am neither Australian nor breed dogs at all lol) trying to spam a television shows Facebook page because they're airing an exposé of a show dog breeder that's not so good. They're up in arms over it and will probably bite my head off for saying that just being a registered breeder or having show dogs doesn't put them on a moral high ground. I've seen some pretty gnarly treatment of these dogs and many shady practices going on. Of course i followed it up with there being plenty of other stories the show could have done than to paint all show dog people with the same brush... But yeah I anticipate an argument.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Thanks guys. I mean, she gave me a punch of admirals club thingies which is nice but as it is, I'm just going to leave it alone. I don't want the attendant to get in trouble (I mean, she was really nice)

and frankly.. It's american airlines. As it is, I already avoiding flying with them AT ALL COSTS so I just figure why bother. Chalk it up to another bad experience with them.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I hate the cold.
Putting up more fencing today and my fingers and toes were going numb, and all I could think was how I would rather it be 90 degrees and have sweat pouring off me than this. Actually I thought "I would rather be sweating my balls off" and then I remembered I don't have balls.

Lyzelle

Jin and I ended up in an argument/heated discussion all night. Quite literally, all night. It ended around 5:30 am, and since he had to leave at 7am(ready to go by 6:45), it was just pointless to go to bed at that point.

So we stayed up. And when he left, I promptly slept from 8am to 5pm. Now I'm all helter skelter and I have an appointment in the morning at 10:30.

I haven't seen the sun in over 24 hours.

crazedACD

I accidentally grabbed DIET dr. pepper at the store because I was in a rush. This sucks, I want to set it on fire.
Omg I hear you...how my day will go is based on what happens with my drinks in the morning. Last week I knocked it off the top of my car just as I had gotten to work.. :rolleyes: horrible, horrible day.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I hate Chris Brown.
I try to not involve myself in celebrity bullshit.
but Chris Brown.. Ohhhhhh I hate him I hate him I hate him and I hate his fans and anyone who supports this RAGING DOUCHEBAG.
He ABUSED and beat a girl..shows no remorse and no sign of changing and is a typical horrible abuser and yet..
HE GETS TO BE WORSHIPED BY FANS AND THE INDUSTRY
WHY?!?
WHY?!?!

I actually know someone who "loves his music" and says things like "everyone makes mistakes!"
and I want to SHAKE HER!!

We should be ASHAMED of ourselves as a group of people for supporting this guy and hero worshipping him as much as we do. Or worse, blaming the victim for being abused.

Oh hey abusers of the world! No worries! Chris Brown did it and go to perform at the VMAs!!

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Right... Everyone makes mistakes. However, realizing it was a huge mistake and repenting (for lack of a better non religious word) is a big... HUGE part of it. From what I can see mr Brown doesn't really believe he has done anything wrong and that is not OK and that is certainly not in the same realm of a "mistake".

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Right... Everyone makes mistakes. However, realizing it was a huge mistake and repenting (for lack of a better non religious word) is a big... HUGE part of it. From what I can see mr Brown doesn't really believe he has done anything wrong and that is not OK and that is certainly not in the same realm of a "mistake".
He recently deleted his twitter account after he got in a "twitter fight" with a female comedian who brought up his abuse past via twitter and here are a few key ones.
She said "I have zero respect for someone who seems to be unapologetic for a terrible crime he committed and shows no sign of changing" and he said...

"Just ask Rihanna if she mad!! "

"Don't forget to take them teeth out while sucking my **** Hoe!"

and also some great tidbits about doing things in her mouth and with her mother and just some other horrible just..offensive things.

He of course is proud (as all abusers are when their victims come back to them) pushes the blame on anything else but him and is VIOLENT towards woman verbally all. the. time.

He has ZERO respect for women and yet.. girls still WORSHIP him.

WHY?!?!?

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
I don't worship. I never really liked Chris Brown to begin with and **** sure didn't after I found what he did to Rihanna and how he is with woman.
Granted, I'm not a huge Rihanna fan, but she didn't deserve what he did.

What ever happened to him, as far as criminal charges/fines/jail time/etc, goes?

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I don't worship. I never really liked Chris Brown to begin with and **** sure didn't after I found what he did to Rihanna and how he is with woman.
Granted, I'm not a huge Rihanna fan, but she didn't deserve what he did.

What ever happened to him, as far as criminal charges/fines/jail time/etc, goes?
He was arrested for domestic assault in 2009, but did not go to jail for the offense. He later pleaded guilty to the assault, which was a felony, and made a plea bargain to do community service and undergo counseling.
Which obviously did nothing.

Basically.. he got out of jail time because he's a celebrity.

If you want to hurt your eyes and soul feel free to read the police report that he pleaded guilty to. THIS STUFF HAPPENED and yet.. people love him.

http://www.ibtimes.com/chris-brown-police-report-leaked-brown-continued-punch-rihanna-face-his-right-hand-while-steering

Robyn F. turned to face Brown and he punched her in the left eye with his right hand. He then drove away in the vehicle and continued to punch her in the face with his right hand while steering the vehicle with his left hand. The assault caused Robyn F.'s mouth to fill with blood and blood to splatter all over her clothing and the interior of the vehicle.Brown looked at Robyn F. and stated, 'I'm going to beat the sh- out of you when we get home! You wait and see!'

Brown continued to punch Robyn F. on her left arm and hand, causing her to suffer a contusion on her left triceps (sic) that was approximately two inches in diameter and numerous contusions on her left hand.

Brown did not know what she did with the key and began punching her in the face and arms. He then placed her in a head lock positioning the front of her throat between his bicep and forearm. Brown began applying pressure to Robyn F.'s left and right carotid arteries, causing her to be unable to breathe and she began to lose consciousness.

She reached up with her left hand and began attempting to gouge his eyes in an attempt to free herself. Brown bit her left ring and middle fingers and then released her. While Brown continued to punch her, she turned around and placed her back against the passenger door. She brought her knees to her chest, placed her feet against Brown's body and began pushing him away. Brown continued to punch her on the legs and feet, causing several contusions.

This guy books sold out concerts.
He performs at award shows.

Frankly, I never liked the girl. I don't like her music and I certainly don't like that she went back to him.
but she is a VICTIM...and it's just so wrong.

People actually say things like "Maybe she deserved it" or make jokes about it.

Did they read the report and see those pictures?! How could she POSSIBLY have deserved it?! Nobody deserves to be abused!

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
He pled guilty to felony assault - and got five years probation in return. Gross.

He disgusts me and I cannot wait until his five minutes are up. He can't even sing. He sounds horrible and his songs are so overridden with autotune to try and cover his lack of talent that it literally hurts my ears.

As for Rhianna, I honestly think she sustained brain damage, because she has been slowly going coocoo for cocoa puffs - and I don't just mean the fact that they are apparently hooking up again. I think she's pretty gross too but I feel sorry for her. Something is obviously wrong with her mentally and emotionally.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
He was arrested for domestic assault in 2009, but did not go to jail for the offense. He later pleaded guilty to the assault, which was a felony, and made a plea bargain to do community service and undergo counseling.
Which obviously did nothing.

Basically.. he got out of jail time because he's a celebrity.

If you want to hurt your eyes and soul feel free to read the police report that he pleaded guilty to. THIS STUFF HAPPENED and yet.. people love him.

http://www.ibtimes.com/chris-brown-police-report-leaked-brown-continued-punch-rihanna-face-his-right-hand-while-steering

Robyn F. turned to face Brown and he punched her in the left eye with his right hand. He then drove away in the vehicle and continued to punch her in the face with his right hand while steering the vehicle with his left hand. The assault caused Robyn F.'s mouth to fill with blood and blood to splatter all over her clothing and the interior of the vehicle.Brown looked at Robyn F. and stated, 'I'm going to beat the sh- out of you when we get home! You wait and see!'

Brown continued to punch Robyn F. on her left arm and hand, causing her to suffer a contusion on her left triceps (sic) that was approximately two inches in diameter and numerous contusions on her left hand.

Brown did not know what she did with the key and began punching her in the face and arms. He then placed her in a head lock positioning the front of her throat between his bicep and forearm. Brown began applying pressure to Robyn F.'s left and right carotid arteries, causing her to be unable to breathe and she began to lose consciousness.

She reached up with her left hand and began attempting to gouge his eyes in an attempt to free herself. Brown bit her left ring and middle fingers and then released her. While Brown continued to punch her, she turned around and placed her back against the passenger door. She brought her knees to her chest, placed her feet against Brown's body and began pushing him away. Brown continued to punch her on the legs and feet, causing several contusions.

This guy books sold out concerts.
He performs at award shows.

Frankly, I never liked the girl. I don't like her music and I certainly don't like that she went back to him.
but she is a VICTIM...and it's just so wrong.

People actually say things like "Maybe she deserved it" or make jokes about it.

Did they read the report and see those pictures?! How could she POSSIBLY have deserved it?! Nobody deserves to be abused!
Wow... just wow. I can't believe that is the ONLY things that happened to him. Good lord.

Maybe Chris Brown and Michael need to be BFFs.
Same **** happened to Michael.
He hit his ex in the face and got child endangerment 3, and he only got 24 months probation. He hits me in my breasts and not **** happens to him.

The law sucks.

I know a woman where my mom lives that got the SH!T beat out of her. I am talking about covered head to toe in bruises. Her whole body looked like a punching bag. She went to COURT like that and the judge STILL dropped the charges. She ended up moving to Atlanta to get away from him because he started threatening her (she had proof, and this is what Michael started doing to me yesterday and today at school, even though I don't go to that school anymore. The school security called my dad and we talked and told me what Michael had said), and even then the police did nothing to help that woman. She is in Atlanta right now pushing things to sue the county, the sheriff's dept, and her ex husband.
If I had money I'd do the same thing.

Wow... just wow. I can't believe that is the ONLY things that happened to him. Good lord.

Maybe Chris Brown and Michael need to be BFFs.
Same **** happened to Michael.
He hit his ex in the face and got child endangerment 3, and he only got 24 months probation. He hits me in my breasts and not **** happens to him.

The law sucks.

I know a woman where my mom lives that got the SH!T beat out of her. I am talking about covered head to toe in bruises. Her whole body looked like a punching bag. She went to COURT like that and the judge STILL dropped the charges. She ended up moving to Atlanta to get away from him because he started threatening her (she had proof, and this is what Michael started doing to me yesterday and today at school, even though I don't go to that school anymore. The school security called my dad and we talked and told me what Michael had said), and even then the police did nothing to help that woman. She is in Atlanta right now pushing things to sue the county, the sheriff's dept, and her ex husband.
If I had money I'd do the same thing.
Dak, this is when you go to women's advocacy groups and watchdog organizations, maybe start with NOW.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
I really do love Chris Brown's music (just earlier stuff, a lot of newer stuff is awful with all the cussing and stuff) but I can't look at him the same way anymore after all that. :/ It sucks.

Members online

No members online now.