Coco at 12 weeks :]

I feel like she has'nt grown,but here she is at 3 weeks when I first saw her....(she actually FITTED in your hand...no overspill)

2011-04-20 15.27.41 by sweetheart-roland, on Flickr
She doesn't actually like to sleep next to me if she can get away with it,probably since I'm a fidget,she prefers climbing into mikes tops...

2011-06-23 08.46.06 by sweetheart-roland, on Flickr
Here she is the other day,tired as usual.The novelty of her size has kinda worn off on me,but a photo like this reminds me how TINY she is

2011-06-20 23.41.01#1 by sweetheart-roland, on Flickr
Here she is with my little sister,on her first proper walk (across a very windy bridge)

IMG_2923 by sweetheart-roland, on Flickr

You can see the terrier in her can't you?(Correct me if I'm wrong,I reckon she could grow to be quite musclular)

IMG_2945 by sweetheart-roland, on Flickr
ok...maybe I do spoil her a little...

IMG_2941 by sweetheart-roland, on Flickr
RECALL!I was so proud(and surprised)at how good her recall was on her first day in the park,also in the puppy class,it was actually really emotional to see her come bounding towards me :')

IMG_2936 by sweetheart-roland, on Flickr
And this is what she is doing right now!Watching me write on my laptop

Photo on 2011-06-20 at 18.53 by sweetheart-roland, on Flickr

She's doing so well,and Im head over heels in love with her.I can't actually believe what i went through in the first week....Now instead of finding myself crying randomly,I find myself smiling

:):):):):):)

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I'm so glad things are getting easier for you. I know it can be so overwhelming when you first bring a puppy home. I can't wait to watch her grow up. She's so darling.

I'm so glad things are getting easier for you. I know it can be so overwhelming when you first bring a puppy home. I can't wait to watch her grow up. She's so darling.
:) Thanks,I'm SO happy with her now,it's tough and I still have alot to learn,but now I feel I can handle it and that were seeing progress!:D

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Looking good...she is sure is cute :D

I am so glad you stuck through it and you two seem to be bonding quite nicely...

Puppies can be nerve wrecking at times but it is so worth sticking it out. She is adorable and seems to be smitten with you!

Members online

No members online now.