Does anyone make signatures?

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I have a new appreciation for all of you who make siggies...I've been attempting to make myself one for QUITE awhile now. ROFL I can't figure out which pictures look best together, and what arrangement is needed to fit all of my fat lards onto the background! :D

*blackrose

Allright...after way too much time (and being called away from the computer) and cursing photobucket, here is what I came up with for myself! :D

Although it isn't the size I wanted. It was shrunk when I uploaded it for some reason, so some of the pictures are kinda fuzzy now. But oh well.

My first time ever doing something like that - I don't think it is too horrible.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Okay, blackrose! I'm sorry, I know you've been waiting a long time. Here's what I came up with:

Feel free to tell me if you don't like it, and I'll change it.

*blackrose

Okay, blackrose! I'm sorry, I know you've been waiting a long time. Here's what I came up with:

Feel free to tell me if you don't like it, and I'll change it.
Love it! I'm going to save it so I can swap between it and the other - I'm going to use it on another forum, too, since I think its size is better.

And I love the backgrounds! :D

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
blackrose: WOW I can't believe that's your first time making a signature! It looks great!

Whisper: So cute! You did an awesome job!

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Thanks Dixie's Mom. :D And I agree, my first signature attempt sucked. Badly. Yours is good, blackrose! I'm glad you like it. :) I specifically searched for stock photos of stormy skies.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥

Here's what I've come up with! It's after midnight, and I'm really tired, so I may try to do another one in the morning. :)

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
You're welcome!!!! Aww! I personally like the 2nd one better, but I think the 1st one would look better with a black frame (I can add one, if you want!).

Juicy

I would love to see how that would turn out :D I'm getting more fond of the 2nd one as well than the 1st one, love the personalization with the names and graphics.

Juicy

Your awesome!!!....and totally going to kill me :p I might ask for another siggie change in a week or so, because they are going to be photographed with a DSRL, Nikon I believe....sooo excited to have good quality pics of them, my samsung P&S (Well ex-p&S, since it broke) doesn't give them any justice! If it makes it any better, I'll have a very cute blue panda that you'll be able to work with editing lol. You can delete the siggies off your PB now I have them saved and would be changing it soon, so you can have more space in your account.

SarahHound

I don't know if there is anyone who can still do these, but I wonder if anyone would be willing? I love my current signature, but as I no longer have Maddy and have Lucy and Katy, I'd love a new one!

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Anything specific? I can definitely try, but others feel free to try as well, as I'm less able to get on my dad's computer (been using my phone to check into chaz).

Nicco, when you have pictures I can try to make one for you as well. :)

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Sarah, here's what I've come up with. I can change anything you don't like, so just let me know if you want anything different. :)

Members online