Run through of commands

Lizmo

Water Junkie
The two subjects

Command one: Lie Down

Next one: Get the Ball

Third one: That'll Do!

Last: In!

What I'll do is set the ball down, tell Blaze "that'll do", walk far away, lie him down, then say "get the ball", he runs toward the ball and somewhere between me and the ball I'll say stuff like "lie down" or "stand", then "go get the ball" again, then I might call him off right as he gets to the ball with a "that'll do". It's fun and makes him think alot!

MicksMom

...What I'll do is set the ball down, tell Blaze "that'll do", walk far away, lie him down, then say "get the ball", he runs toward the ball and somewhere between me and the ball I'll say stuff like "lie down" or "stand", then "go get the ball" again, then I might call him off right as he gets to the ball with a "that'll do". It's fun and makes him think alot!
Taking lessons from Dave Hartwig & Skidboot, are ya? LOL Making them think is fun, isn't it? Blaze looks like he's having fun.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
OH my goodness goes to get link..Thumbs up on the control!
Thanks! We've worked hard to get that much control - and I can tell he's maturing alot lately because he's getting so much self control.

RD

Are you dead yet?
YAY Blaze!

I swear, that ball exercise is one of the coolest things to do with BC pups. Eve was doing it at a young age too, she loves it.

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
Sigh! I miss training border collies! My stubborn little stink butt has such potential if only he had Blazes focus!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.