Hansome keeshond mix, pretty basset mix, whippet mix, hound mix pup, and cats!

Sweet72947

Squishy face
First the handsome Keeshond mix. His name is Greyson. I think he may be what a Keeshond/border collie mix might look like! He's soft and sweet and young, and its doubtful it will take very long for him to get adopted!

Next up is Frisky the border collie mix, perhaps mixed with mini aussie. He's cuddly.

Kerrie, the rottie mix. She was pulled from PG county MD animal shelter, where her owner surrendered her for being in heat! He had an intact male and didn't want to bother with spay/neuter or keeping them separated. Kerrie is attentive, food motivated, sweet, cuddly, and walks well on the leash. Kerrie has now been spayed.

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face
This is Chamois (pronounced "shamy") the adorable male hound mix pup.

This is Caribou. She is listed as a border collie mix, but I think she is a whippet mix. Lots of things about her just say "SIGHTHOUND!" to me.

Right after this picture, she proceeded to SLAM into me, nearly knocking me flat.

Random dog paw.

This is Nala, the pretty basset mix! She is just a doll. One of the volunteers saw her and took her home today to foster and see if she gets along with their dog.

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face

This is Snowball, the American eskimo dog. He was returned today. I didn't catch the reason.

New FIV kitty Luna. Nice girl, a bit shy though.

Molly being herself.
"You goez away now, or you looze ur face."

This is Dorrie the seal point siamese. She looks JUST LIKE MY CAT, right down to the pissy look!!!

1 More

grab01

I'm on a boat..
Does the American Eskimo have an eye injury or is it a lighting thing?

And that is an adorable Basset mix. She has a pointer head on a Basset body:p

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Does the American Eskimo have an eye injury or is it a lighting thing?

And that is an adorable Basset mix. She has a pointer head on a Basset body:p
I noticed that thing on his eye when I was editing the pics. I think he has something on his eye. I didn't notice it in person, but I wasn't really paying attention either. Poor little guy.

Members online

No members online now.