Your baby's nursery (and pics of ours)

I was just wondering if you guys could post pics of your babies nursery? Or those of you w/ older kids what about your kids rooms now or their nusery from when they were babies. Even nurseries in progress or just links to the bedding and stuff you have picked out for each sex if you dont know yet.

I just love seeing different nurseries and as I mentioned decorating the nursery has been one of the most enjoyable parts of this pregnancy for me. Ours is DONE! All I still want is 2 shelves hung on the wall above the changing table and 3 on the wall by the gilder cause we put the dresser in the closet and I have all kinds of cute knick knacks and pic frames but no place to display them and the walls look blank in those 2 places.

I will be 6 months preg on fri and we are already finished, lol. In my pregnancy book it said for next weeks message "now is a good time to start thinking about decorating the nursery" I just laughed. Its so funny cause we have only known the sex for 5 weeks. Some how this all got done in that time. Of course, my mom bought the entire bedding set (out of my price range) and the changing table. But we did get the rest all by ourselves and we could have gotten those things but it wouldve taken us longer to save up.

Here's our nursery before we did anything really:

LOTS MORE***********

Heres the letters I bought and painted

The changing table, notice the convenient baskets, lol. This is the wall I want 2 shelves on.

The big pretty window and toy box again

Inside the crib

Here's those wall stickers there are some random butterflies around the room too but these are the only two groupings. This is above the closet door

and this is the main door into the room

This is the closet. That dresser is ugly but its in great condition and it was cheap. It isnt going to show anyway. I am so proud of how I organized this closet. Lots if stuff in it and theres still plenty of space:

And the shelf for blanket/receiving blankets/burp rags/etc

And heres some knick knacks I have so far to put on the shelves I want.

That is such a nice baby room. I Love it. I dont have any pictures, as I dont have a baby. Does the dogs area in my room count (lol jk). I really love the bedding it is adorable. Maybe I will look up baby things, nah my boyfriend would see what I looked up and think I am crazy (since I am the one always saying we are to young for a baby when his mom pushs us lol)

Thanks! Oh and I forgot to mention that I still need a cover for that pad on the changing table. Its NOT staying like that. It ugly green w/ stars or something. Danny's mom got it at a garage sale and I love it, Its the perfect size and everything but I just need a cover.

S

Squishy22

Oh wow. That room looks amazing. Its perfect. So cute and PINK! I love it. My fave part would be her name in big pink letters on the wall. You've got an awesome crib. I love the dark red cherry. Just beautiful.

Where did you get those letters?

bubbatd

Chloe is one lucky gal !!! You've done a great job !!! How many times a day do you go in there and hug yourself !!??

Puckstop31

Super-Genius
Very nice!

Only thing I can add is be prepared to replace the bumper in the crib with a mesh one, once baby starts moving around at night. That way if baby shoves her face into the bumper she can still breath.

:)

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Ok these pics were taken with our crappy old camera lol so bear with me.

We did Hannah's room in Yellow and Nursery Rhymes (we did not know her sex)

Changing table... the books have been moved as they outgrew the table lol.

cute Hamper that matches the set and the little bathroom.

Bedding

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Here is an early shot of the room

Not a great pic... but it's the ceiling. We painted it blue and I sponge painted clouds on it. Pregnant on a ladder? not cool.

bubbatd

Agree Sparks !!! I fell off a ladder putting up outside Christmas lights a 5 months . Scared the bejebbers out of me !

noludoru

Bored Now.
Oh wow, it's gorgeous. I love the color theme - the pinks and yellows and oranges, with nice dark wood. It's bright and cheerful. :D

Members online