Petcurean Now! Fresh

frostfell

Kung Pow Fish
Has anyone heard of this kibble or have any experience with it? I was at the pet store today to pick up a little bag of something decent to hold me over til payday and I saw 4 bags of this kibble on the clearance rack. After looking the labels and ingredients over carefully, I bought all 4 (where else can you get 30 lbs of a decent quality kibble for $11), brought them home, and now am googling and asking around to see if I made a good call.

Any input, please? The one I have is the grainfree "senior" which is similar in ingredients to the analysis here

Saeleofu

I had a couple bags of this when we all got food on sale from whatever that website was. I got 2 bags of the Go and 2 of the Now. I prefer the Now, and so do the dogs. I got large breed, and I love that the kibbles are HUGE. I tend to like teeny tiny and enormous kibbles, not a fan of the in-betweens.

frostfell

Kung Pow Fish
I fed it and loved it but the cost is off putting.
Thats reassuring! Im really just buying little bags of stuff here and there til I have $150 to blow on Fromm/Acana which is what I prefer to feed. VERY glad to know I made a good call in picking up this never-heard-of-before brand of kibble. I got 4 little bags for $3 each! :D

frostfell

Kung Pow Fish
I had a couple bags of this when we all got food on sale from whatever that website was. I got 2 bags of the Go and 2 of the Now. I prefer the Now, and so do the dogs. I got large breed, and I love that the kibbles are HUGE. I tend to like teeny tiny and enormous kibbles, not a fan of the in-betweens.
Before I picked up this stuff, they had a little bag of Natural Balance Rabbit and Something LID *embarrassed* and it had teeny disc kibbles and they would inhale them. I just set down bowls of these big chunky kibbles of the Now! and the dogs stared, literally stared, at the bowls for like 8 seconds. Theyve never seen funny shaped food before

Oko

Silence, peasants.
My dogs loved it more than any food they've been on. Too pricey for me to have all the time.

JacksonsMom

Jackson actually does really great on NOW! I like how he does on it better than Go!, Acana, or any other food. We've been feeding it for the most part for a while now.

Toller_08

I fed Now for a while a few years back. Recently tried it again. I can't stand using it though because it negatively affects stool for my dogs (huge and smell terrible). They're fine otherwise with it though.

A lot of my customers at work feed and love Now though. It is a good food. I find it to be a little too fruit and veggie heavy, but I've seen excellent results with it when being fed to dogs that are not mine.

Price wise it's about average around here at between $75-$78 per bag. Most high quality kibbles are about that much here.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I fed Now for a while a few years back. Recently tried it again. I can't stand using it though because it negatively affects stool for my dogs (huge and smell terrible). They're fine otherwise with it though.

A lot of my customers at work feed and love Now though. It is a good food. I find it to be a little too fruit and veggie heavy, but I've seen excellent results with it when being fed to dogs that are not mine.

Price wise it's about average around here at between $75-$78 per bag. Most high quality kibbles are about that much here.
Pretty much that. Though everybody else I know basically loves the stuff. I just.. don't find the quality worth the price. :p

Saintgirl

I love Petcurean products and have it in my rotation for my trio. I prefer the Go over the Now. The Now (adult) have enough meat in it for my liking, the first three ingredients are deboned turkey, potato flour and pea while Go's (Endurance) first three are turkey meal, chicken meal, and deboned chicken. Now is Petcureans solution to having no rendered products in their food so they cut out all meals, not just the bad ones... Overall both are great foods!

kady05

Piper and Sako have been eating the Go! Fit and Free for a couple months now. I switched them off raw to it when I got such a great deal on it from Pet Care RX. They've both done really well on it!

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I love both the Go! and the Now! foods. Siri does amazing on the Now! and I'm excited to see if Frodo will tolerate Go! Salmon.

SpringerLover

After hearing great things about it (and loving the ingredient panel/guaranteed analysis) I got a bag of the NOW Senior for Bailey. She does well on pretty much anything, so I can't imagine there will be much change. I really like their Senior in writing, we'll see how I like the results!

tucksmom

I was never crazy about Now or Go, but I have never heard bad things about them. Heck though, if I see a good sale on decent kibble, even if it is not one I usually get, I will go for it. We are currently working on a bag of wellness small breed because it was on sale, and a free bag of dog cookies with your purchase to boot!

Lizmo

Water Junkie
I, too, got it on sale and really liked it! I would love to feed the Now all the time, but the price is just too high.

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Awesome food and awesome company. Living in Canada the price is pretty reasonable. I rotate Finn between Champion and Petcurean foods, usually. The ferrets get a blend of Go! and Orijen cat foods.

I feel just a bit proud that Canadians have two of the best pet kibble companies around. I just wish the price point was more reasonable for Americans!

Members online

No members online now.