Most stupid th ing I ever read

Sweet72947

Squishy face
I was reading an article about BYBs and underneath it was a place to make comments. Somebody made this comment there:

I had kind of a stupid question. I have a purebred boxer who i purchased from a breeder in canada. My question is, if this dog is to get pregnant by say a german shepard or any other dog besides another boxer for that matter, will it in fact make her unable to have purebred dogs with another boxer in the future? Someone told me once she becomes pregnant with another kind of dog, that even if we breed her with a pure boxer after that, she will still have puppies that resemble the first mate, is this true? please help
People like the above should absolutely NOT breed. I wonder if this was posted by a troll? :rolleyes:

Here's the link to the orginal article if anyone's interested: Don't Be A Backyard Breeder

Saje

Island dweller
roflmao! Sounds like a kid whose mom waived sex ed classes ha ha ha

Duh didnt you guys know that. If your mom was white and had sex with a black man, every kid she had after that would be half black..

Ashlea

Actually, it is an old myth from horse breeding. In the olden days of many moons ago it was beleived that if a brood mare was covered by an unworthy stud she was ruined. That old myth perpetuated allot of "witch hunting" as such and many good mares were shot. Sad but true.

Although anyone who thinks that it is logic in this day and age is just strange!

LizzieCollie

Collie Crazy
Ashlea said:
Actually, it is an old myth from horse breeding. In the olden days of many moons ago it was beleived that if a brood mare was covered by an unworthy stud she was ruined. That old myth perpetuated allot of "witch hunting" as such and many good mares were shot. Sad but true.

Although anyone who thinks that it is logic in this day and age is just strange!

HAHAHAHA!! LOL that is about the dumbest thing I have heard in all my life, but then again maybe sperm can survive in dormant stage for up to a year, and the next time the bitch is bred it wakes up and wreaks havoc!!

My step father once tried educating me on horse breeding. He said if a stallion bred to a mediocre mare, or a mare of a different breed he would be 'ruined' which is why AI is done on different breed mares!!

I guess the stallions wanker becomes permanently affected! lol

Roxy's CD

Yes, wanker is not the appropriate term for "penis". I learned the hard way.

And as for the quote, I asked that question, it was me :rolleyes:

I didn't know!

ROFL

canadianmandy

Certified Animallover!
I have met someone like that ....I had to hold my tongue b/c Im supposed to respect adults .... mmm

She had bought this Male puppy from a club and they wanted it bred with this other female so they bred and she was pleased... the next time the other persons dog came into heat she was bred to a german shepherd so This lady with the male dog had her dog fixed to spite this lady b/c she refused to bred Him with her b/c the puppies would have german shepherd in them.... I was like cool......I wanted to say like no your wrong... but yeah R E S P E C T that is what she means to me ;)

Members online

No members online now.