The Most Expensive Collar you ever bought?

Toller_08

lol...I don't show yet, but would love to show my Toller when I get her. I doubt it'll cost me that much though as I already have a lot of the grooming supplies, the crate and a bunch of other things.

As far as the most expensive collar I ever bought for my dogs goes...

Winston only has 3 collars, the most expensive of his was $15.00 (just a regular nylon one made by a company called ROGZ) but he'll be getting a new one soon as he's now developed an allergy to nylon. The ones I want to get him is $25.00.

Morgan's most expensive collar was also $15.00 (Same kind as Winston's, just a different colour and design on it).

Tia's most expensive collar was only $6.00, her harness though was $18.00.

Tango...her most expensive collar was $24.00 (hemp one made by a company called Earth Dog) and her harness was $35.00. All together though, I don't even want to know how much I've spent on collars for her. Probably over $100.00. She has soo many of them.

Julie

I am back again.
Sheka said:
Charlie's collar is 350$ its burberry, i got it for him for his birthday
It should be GOLD! LOL

The most I have spent on a single collar is about 20.00. And I considered that a splurge. :eek:

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Chloes newest one was about 20-25 and that is because it is a rolled leather one :D

bubbatd

That's about what I pay as they last forever. My Mother did buy a braided rolled collar for Bubba in Canada years ago for $35. which would be close to $50 today. Julie !!! I would even buy a bag for that price ! WOW!!!

$20ish for a flat black leather collar that is still, as of this writing, sitting unused in my bedroom. I'm paranoid that she'll slip out of it, so she's still wearing the old battered pale blue nylon halter that looks completely silly with her silver/black coat. Also, I keep thinking that sooner or later, I'll get around to attaching her license and rabies tags. I hate those little buggers.

Adrienne

That is to funny RD, and so true it hurts my pocketbook! Gunnar and Neva each have about seven different collars, lesuire and training alike, not to mention the harness, about eight different length leashes, two different backpacks for light or heavy packing, three different kinds of puppy shoes, depending on what we are doing. Ahh...the list goes on and on, reflective vests, different tags....

dogstarsleddogs

The dog is never wrong!
Hmm, I think like $5. Some are going on 5 years of heavy use and all need is just a good washing. But each one of thier harnesses is $15. Those need to be replacced about every 5 years. But to account in everything all other piece of equipment I have for them I think the total is about $1000. Thats just in 5 years. And almost everything (except collars) needs to be replaced...hmmm...Maybe I should have stuck with soccer?

good_dog

About $45. Two inch black leather with double tounged buckle. But... I'm about to spend some real money on freighting harnesses, I'm afraid.

Beth

Members online

No members online now.