Riot recieves his CKC CD title!

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
Last weekend Riot and I attended the Ottawa Kennel Club Show.

He had one leg for his CD under his belt.. so we were aiming for two more legs to make his title complete..

For his first leg - he came first in his class with a score of 192.5/200

The first OKC trial came around.. he was the only one to qualify in his class giving him a first place ribbon under judge Janet Lewis.

the next trial - under Janet Lewis - qualifys again with yet another 1st place in the class!

YAY for Riots CD leg..

the last trial we went in for fun under judge Bruce Gibbons. 3rd place with a qualifying score.

So, for all the legs to finish Riots CD title he has come first!

I was very happy with Riot. Finished his CD title in two shows in 4 trials :) (The very first time in the ring he laid down on the long sit - RIGHT before the judge said return to your dogs - handler error.. I should have been staring at him.. instead was watching all the other rings lol)

Here is a picture of Riot with his finishing ribbons and his CD title ribbon.

Tyr trying to steal Riots CD title ribbon from behind him lol

This was Riot after being groomed a couple days before the show..

*end*

R

RedyreRottweilers

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I KNOW what goes into prepping a dog for trial to get those scores. Girl, you ROCK, and he looks flaming AWESOME.

:D

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
Thanks! :) I was hoping you'd see this post! hehe

It is SOO much work proofing the long sits and downs - I still have a lot of work to do with Riots heeling as he isn't where I would personally like to see him. We are currently in classes now working on our CDX! YAY - I think he was bored in the CD ring.. its basically just heeling - he is more of a "give me actual work" kind of boy. I think he'll enjoy the CDX ring more - more things for him to think about - plus jumps lol Hes an Agility boy through and through!

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
congrats! I have said it a million times, but I will say it again--he is just a stunning boy!

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
LOL Renee! I actually have a "room" of Riots ribbons/rossettes/certificates... its my computer room.. so I'm always filled with Riots achievements when I'm on the computer hehe

I did take pictures of it.. let me see if I can find it - since then Riot has added a bunch to the wall though lol

These were taken in February but since then Riot has had a few shows and usually comes home with a few rosettes and ribbons..

In this picture Riot actually has two more certificates to go up on the wall as well as another row of ribbons on the wall now.

This Rosette wall that is now filled.. I should take a new picture..

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Congrats!

Now where are more Tyr picks? Eh? I'm pretty sure we just went through a winter-ish type of season with fluffy cold stuff on the ground...There has to be some interesting things from Tim...

Dekka

Just try me..
What a handsome boy!! Congrats (but booo you never MSN'd me :p)

But hmmmmmmm you only post here when Riot does something special. Isn't he special enough every day for you to share him with us?

bubbatd

How wonderful !!!!! You have the right to be very proud !!! He is so beautiful !

Members online