Aromatic scent in TWO?

Red_ACD_for_me

Ruled by a RED boy!
I just opened up a bag of the Timberwolf organics lamb and apple and it smells very aromatic :confused: almost like a fruity, minty, parsely, type smell :p Does anyone who feeds it notice a smell like that?

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
yeah it does have a scent to it but I think it's from all the veggies or whatever they add to it. Holly is eating Dakota Bison mixed with Wilderness Elk and they both have a nice little scent to them.

showpug

TWO smells fantastic and fresh. Unlike any food I have ever fed. I ordered the box of all the samples just to see the different formulas. They all smell divine, but the Wild & Natural is by far the strongest smelling. Love this food!

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
TWO smells fantastic and fresh. Unlike any food I have ever fed. I ordered the box of all the samples just to see the different formulas. They all smell divine, but the Wild & Natural is by far the strongest smelling. Love this food!
What comes in that box? I thought about ordering it but Holly can only eat the one, hopefully two now, types so it would have to be for the other dogs. How big are the bags?

showpug

What comes in that box? I thought about ordering it but Holly can only eat the one, hopefully two now, types so it would have to be for the other dogs. How big are the bags?
You get a sample of each formula. The sample bags are a pretty good size, but are still sample size. I have just been using all the different samples as treats etc. I actually like to look at and smell the different varieties and that is why I ordered it. You only pay $12 for shipping (samples are free) and was worth it to see them all.

Members online