Boomer does not like this song

Giny

Or maybe he does?
YouTube - The OFFICIAL "Run This Town" Video
Every time the new song of Rihanna and Jay z "Run this town" comes on he does a low growl. Only at the beginning, I guess it could sound a bit like a dog barking?

Boomer, he's such a chicken, he's scared of his own shadow when he goes outside at night.

Humm....I have it on now, and he's quiet. Maybe he now knows it's a song? LOL

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
Well, that song grates my ears to hell and back. So I don't blame him!

Lolas Dad

Well, that song grates my ears to hell and back. So I don't blame him!
X2 and for that matter ANY cRAP song. Playing cRAP in your dog's presence should be seen as cruelty to animals. :cheers: He is trying to tell you that cRAP music sucks. Listen to him :hail:

Giny

LOL, well it isn't the best of songs, but it's not that bad. I learned to enjoy many types of music in their own rights. This one just happens to be on the radio and Boomer reacts to it.

Giny

LOL Mer! He does a low growl, which is much nicer then his high pitch sounds. He definitely not meant to sing soprano.

Bailey08

How cute! I wonder if it's that duck quacking (??) noise he doesn't like.

Giny

Duck, humm? that could be! We have this crazy duck by the lake that always quacks this time of year all night long. Every time Boomer goes out to potty he hears him, and it freaks him out. LOL

Bailey08

We have a park nearby with a lake that's full of ducks, geese, swans, etc. They scare the crap outta Bailey, lol!

Amanda885

hehe..that's funny..my dog neeeever howls but did to this one song when we first got him and it was hilarious. it had this "spooky" like sound in the background once in a while and it was just so funny. he would stop and sit and howl. we would play it on purpose to see if he would do it..and surely he would.

btw- it's R&B/Hip Hop ..not rap.

Juicy

X2 and for that matter ANY cRAP song. Playing cRAP in your dog's presence should be seen as cruelty to animals. :cheers: He is trying to tell you that cRAP music sucks. Listen to him :hail:
Seriously, people on this forum do listen to that sort of music, I don't see the point of genre bashing really, there are people that DO appreciate it. Not everyone has the same taste in music. Plus I bet you're only accustom to hearing mainstream/commercial rap anyways.

Anyways to the OP....there's rumors of Jay-Z being a free mason and illuminati, maybe he knows something is up!!!

Last edited:

Lolas Dad

Seriously, people on this forum do listen to that sort of music, I don't see the point of genre bashing really, there are people that DO appreciate it. Not everyone has the same taste in music. Plus I bet you're only accustom to hearing mainstream/commercial rap anyways.
Anyways to the OP....there's rumors of Jay-Z being a free mason and illuminati, maybe he knows something is up!!!
If that's what they want to listen to I have no problem with it as long as I do not hear it. If I hear it at my neighbors apartment I tell him to turn it down. If I hear it in a car next to me I just turn up my music to drown out their music. When the light changes I then turn my music down.

The OP did not take me seriously, why should you be offended about what I feel about it when the post was not directed to you. I'm not accustomed to any music except what I like and that is the 70's and 80's genre.
:p

jess2416

Who woulda thought
LMAO @ Giny.... Chloe does that to a few songs, its hilarious.. but its basically when im changing the channels

OT:

:wall:

:nono:

Oh please!!! :rolleyes:

Juicy

If that's what they want to listen to I have no problem with it as long as I do not hear it. If I hear it at my neighbors apartment I tell him to turn it down. If I hear it in a car next to me I just turn up my music to drown out their music. When the light changes I then turn my music down.

The OP did not take me seriously, why should you be offended about what I feel about it when the post was not directed to you. I'm not accustomed to any music except what I like and that is the 70's and 80's genre.
:p
The fact that you call it crap, adds as an insult to everyone who listens to it, that they listen to crappy music. YOU don't like it fine, I don't like rock, I'm not going to say its full of crock. I have many friends who listen to that sort of music, and I can understand that we share different interests to music.

babymomma

Remembering Casey ♥
here we go Again Lola's Dad.. Stirring it up again..

well I think AC should come and take keely from me, GAWD forbid she listen to this kind of thing...

BTW- LOVE the song :)

cricketsmygirl

Angels in waiting....
Rhianna is not rap.....and I must add I grew up on 70's-80's rock and still listen to newer rock bands, rap, hip hop, death metal, country, j-rock and others....

Oh yea and you want to say something about 80's music and call rap crap, Aero Smith and Run DMC did walk this way....Run DMC was a rap band....thank you and have a nice day.

and again LD...always being negative about everything.

Juicy

here we go Again Lola's Dad.. Stirring it up again..

well I think AC should come and take keely from me, GAWD forbid she listen to this kind of thing...

BTW- LOVE the song :)
My dogs exposed to hip hop.......the horror!! It makes them turn into hellions! :yikes:

YouTube - Princess The Dachshund VS. Princess The Shih Poo

And big ear freaks! Sorry about the quality.

YouTube - Princess The Dachshund's Ears

and part kangroo!

YouTube - Princess The Jumping/Sitting Pretty Dachshund

Members online

No members online now.