What did you do this glorious Saturday?

Red Chrome

I worked. Then came home..well to the house I am housesitting. Leta dogs out. Rotated some in the yard..an kennels then took everyone for a walk in stages...2 groups of 2 and one group of 3. Then got home with last group and dwd them all then rotated back into the yards.

I don't know how people with more than 4 dogs do it. Holy crap...a lot of work.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Worked a hectic Saturday at the clinic. 2 doctors were supposed to work, both booked solid. One calls this morning, can't come in. So we have one doctor doing it all... and then of course we get a bunch of emergency phone calls "my dog hasn't been there in 3 years but I need to bring him in NOW."

Got out of there and grabbed some lunch. Went and bought my kitty some raw food. Went to my grandma's with my mom to dump off some garbage. Went back to work to kennel. Ate dinner at my sister's house, brought home pwcorgi's rat babies, had pwcorgi come to my house to pick up her rat babies. Cleaned my rat cage.

It was kind of gross humid out today so I didn't get outside. It cooled off in the evening and I was gonna go for a walk, but then I realized I had things that needed to be done tonight. =P

Toller_08

I took the dogs to a small park this morning to play fetch, them we took them their chiropractor later in the morning, then we visited with the Dobes' breeder for most of the afternoon, and then we took the Dobermans to the park. We didn't take Dance because she's the world's laziest Toller and was already exhausted from the rest of the day and I knew she wouldn't enjoy another walk.

It was a very doggy day! Tomorrow we have other things to do that aren't as much fun, but we wanted to get all the dog things done today as it was beautiful out and apparently it's supposed to rain some more tomorrow.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Worked a dog and a client. Ate dinner with my mom who braided my hair that is not falling out because my hair is FAIL, waiting on my dad to call me.

Cheetah

Fluffy Corgi Addict
Went on a motorcycle ride with my boyfriend - on the back of his bike (but I'll learn to ride by myself soon). Went to a big all-you-can-eat pizza fest. We all stuffed ourselves. Came home, took a nap, then worked on a collar an played some fetch with the dogs. =)

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Worked.
Picked up my rat babies and watched Juno run around the yard like a nut :p
Started dinner.
Megan came over for a bit.
Watched some Big Bang Theory.
Burned dinner.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Nursed hangover from leaving do round #1 v.work colleagues, then had round #2 v.friends lol. Drank more, ate curry.

Today we played with the dogs, and lazed.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
It's Sunday now, but just as hot, so gonna take Rosey out for some pictures, then some of the ferrets since I've been told I haven't posted enough of the baby.

Dogs6

Plus One
Well I was supposed to work on saturday but that got cancelled due to the atrocious weather.

Volunteered to help at a horse show since horsey people are hardy and wouldn't be put off by a bit of rain ... cancelled because of a flooded manage.

Took it as an omen and stayed in and played on the computer all day lol.

Decided that the goats needed mucked out. Made my sister help muck them out.

Waded through the mud that is the horses field to feed them. Got rewarded by Tiger attempting to kick my brains out but at least she's feeling better!

The hay that we've been waiting 3 weeks for was finally delivered. Didn't have time to move it inside so I had to go and put a tarp over it. Tarp wasn't big enough and it had started to really pour so I took the horses summer rugs and used them to cover the hay. The hay was definitely kept dry it just looked rather ... odd.

Then more computer time :p

Grab

I worked (supposed to be until noon, but because people think walking in on a Saturday is a great idea, I was there until nearly 2). Then just mundane things like grocery shopping with the noisy kiddo

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Today we woke up and gave Brian his fathers day gift. hannah didn't want to get up until I told her she could give Daddy his present.... then she practically flew out of bed lol. he got a couple of work shirts and we made him a picture frame out of a plastic container. It's hard to explain but it's rectangle shaped and it probably had a book or papers in it originally, it folds in half and snaps closed. so Hannah decorated both sides and put a picture in for each side.

Then we had church and today was Hannah's Dedication day. it was special to have that on Fathers Day :)

After that we went out for lunch at our favorite diner. we love this place. We go there often. Everyone knows us and they treat Hannah like a celebrity lol. It's like visiting family. Hugs all around, everyone knows everyone.

then we came home and I started making a broth for the chicken soup Brian requested for his fathers day dinner and we just hung out and played/watched movies/relaxed the rest of the day.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
I ran the booth for my grooming shop at Petapalooza yesterday... it was OVER 100 DEGREES by 10 am!!! What. The. F. -_- I had to stay until 3 and felt like I was going to dieee. Fozz was passed out in the baby pool for hours.

There were thousands of people & dogs there. I got to meet a beautiful brindle Fila! The owner was shocked that I knew what breed she was. I also got to meet a Spinone Italiano, one of my faves. He was doing dock diving. Fozzie won one of the trick competitions, despite being sooo over-heated that I had to drag him out of the baby pool. I got painfully sunburnt. It would have been really fun, if it wasn't so unbelievably hot! We did get prizes and lots of free stuff so it was worth it. Not well organized but there was a huge turn out.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
and watched Juno run around the yard like a nut
....disobediently. :p Lol her brain melted when you showed up. But she was SO EXCITED to see you!

Worked all day today too! Blah I hate when I have both jobs on the weekend. Today it was kennel 7-8. Then I got home and slept for about 45 minutes haha. After that, retail job 10-5:30. Then from there I went straight back to the kenneling job... got home at like 7:30. Went out to a new frozen yogurt place with the fam. And now I'm finally done and shutting down for the night.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
....disobediently. :p Lol her brain melted when you showed up. But she was SO EXCITED to see you!

Worked all day today too! Blah I hate when I have both jobs on the weekend. Today it was kennel 7-8. Then I got home and slept for about 45 minutes haha. After that, retail job 10-5:30. Then from there I went straight back to the kenneling job... got home at like 7:30. Went out to a new frozen yogurt place with the fam. And now I'm finally done and shutting down for the night.
Um...if you call Juno disobedient than you are never allowed to meet Frodo :rofl1:

SpringerLover

Uhm, today I pushed my dog around in a stroller, went to PetsMart and cried about a baby shepherd being really, really noisy/reactive. Then went to Bed, Bath, and BEYOND to buy a kitchen scale, then to Sbarro for PIZZA then to Fleet Farm so Frodo can be cool and have a rolled leather collar, and then I napped... and scrubbed the kitchen floor, then cleaned the toilet and bathtub, then uhh... sat on the deck and now I've been lying in bed for the last hour or so.

Oh, and now I'm drinking wine!

It was really muggy here today (as it has been for the past week or so), took Katalin out for abit then went to meet up with a friend for a short while. Came home, fixed dinner for myself and played with the dog. Sitting at computer now with tomato soup and dog having a nap. Need excitement, bad.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
It was another hot one but at least there was a nice breeze. That made it bareable.

We started out the day with a birthday party for one of Hannahs friends amd that was great
Because so many of our friends were there also.

Then we went over to aunt margie's to visit because Brian was helping set up her server at her house because they decided to close the bead store :(. So that was bittersweet.

We came home for a bit to let the dogs out and enjoy some time in the A/C and maybe i caught a cat nap on the couch.

Then we were off to the carnival for the last night and had a great time and realized again how quickly Hannah is growing up and becoming so independent.

We ended the night with fireworks from the best viewing place. Beautiful landscape, no crowds, great view and we were joined by some great friends and it was a blast.

Hannah was exhausted

Members online

No members online now.