does this pet food recall involve none animal lovers???

hedwig

i have posted info about the recall on a writing site and the replys are the opposite of everyone on here.

their opinnions seem to evolve around the human race? if it has nothing to do with humans then they really couldnt care less.

does this really involve the none animal lover comunity?

If you don't own a pet and don't 'get' how people love their dogs and cats, I can see how you might overlook the pet food recall story. But I think it's pretty clear that the increasing government attention on the issue is not due to politicians' love for their pet Labs - there's a good chance this does affect the human food supply too.

jason_els

The FDA has suspended all grain imports from China as it appears melamine-tainted grain was fed to hogs which were later slaughtered for human consumption.

And no, Bush won't say anything as he doesn't want to offend China. As with Saudi, loyalty to his friends, business partners, and political sponsors is more important than doing the right thing by the American people.

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
i was going to say, those hogs fed tainted food were for HUMAN consumption, so this "pet food scare" HAS turned into a HUMAN DIET issue and therefore they should be more interested, even if not for the animals...

maya

I really think that they are truing to avoid a panic because Wilbur-Ellis has been receiveing wheat gluten from the suspect supplier since August of 2006 and wasn't aware of the tainted product until March of this year. I've posted alot of interesting information about the pet food recall on my blog if you would like to read more. Pet Food Recall - Dogs

Members online

No members online now.