The Burglar and The parrot

JRTmom

Active Pup
This is one of my favorite jokes.

One night a burglar was breaking into a house. As he was robbing the place he heard a voice.

" Joey is watching you," it said.

The burglar ignored it and continued what he was doing.

A few minutes later he hears the voice again, louder this time.

" Joey is waaaaatching you!"

The burglar shone his flash light across the room and spotted a bird cage with a parrot in it.

Whew it's just some dumb bird he thought.

The burglar approached the cage. " I'm not afraid of you, little Joey," he chuckled.

" I'm not Joey," replied the bird. " My name is Polly. Joey is our guard dog."

Miss_Miyasa

Bella Boo Bear's Mommy
OK, no offence, but that joke is off, the verision I always heard was...

Late one night, a burglar broke into a house that he thought was empty. He tiptoed through the living room but suddenly he froze in his tracks when he heard a loud voice say; “Jesus is watching you.”

Silence returned to the house, so the burglar crept forward again. “Jesus is watching you,” the voice boomed again.

The burglar stopped dead in his tracks. He was frightened. Frantically, he looked all around the room. In a dark corner, he spotted a bird cage and in the cage was a parrot. He asked the parrot: “Was that you who said Jesus is watching me?”

“Yes,” Said the parrot.

The burglar breathed a sigh of relief, then asked the parrot: “What is your name?”

“Moses,” said the bird.

“That is a dumb name for a parrot,” sneered the burglar. “What idiot named you Moses?”

The parrot said, “The same idiot who named the rottweiller Jesus.”

DogtorJ

Talking Dog For Sale

A guy is driving around Florida and he sees a sign in front of a house: "Talking Dog For Sale."

He rings the bell and the owner tells him the dog is in the backyard. The guy goes into the backyard and sees a Labrador retriever sitting there.

"You talk?" he asks.

"Yep," the Lab replies.

"Really, now!!! So, what's your story?"

The Lab looks up and says, "Well, I discovered that I could talk when I was pretty young. I wanted to help the government, so I told the CIA about my gift, and in no time at all they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping.

I was one of their most valuable spies for eight years running. But the jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger so I decided to settle down.
I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security wandering near suspicious characters and listening in."

"I uncovered some incredible dealings and was awarded a batch of medals. I met a gorgeous female Lab, had a mess of puppies, and now I'm just retired."

The guy is amazed. He goes back in and asks the owner what he wants for the dog.

"Ten dollars," the guy says.

"Ten dollars? This dog is amazing. Why on earth are you selling him so cheap?"

"Because he's lying. He never did any of that spy stuff."

Members online

No members online now.