Chaz Vibes Urgently Needed

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Can I get a bunch of vibes for my godfather? He's been my dad's best friend since high school (40ish years), he had a heart attack yesterday. They put 6 stints in his heart to try to keep things working as they should, but it isn't looking good.

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Dad went down to see him yesterday, he's stable-ish. The doctors are optimistic. When he is stable enough, he will have a bypass. The doctor told him to file for disability now, there's no way he's going back to work (he's a carpenter).

I am so, so, so thankful he's doing a bit better. Still not able to keep down food or drink, but that's what IVs are for.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I'm glad the doctors sound optimistic!! Poor guy though, that sucks he won't be able to go back to doing his job. =< I'm guessing he's a carpenter because he loves to do it, haha.

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Yes, he does, haha. This is his second heart attack, the first was 16? years ago. He's got a laundry list of health problems, poor dude. :(

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Dad went down again yesterday, he's doing better. The initial doctors he had are going to be sued, since he had ANOTHER heart attack the day before yesterday that was due to them sending him home instead of to a care facility with the proper equipment. They also wanted to amputate his leg... for a blood clot they missed.

The f**ked up, bad, but the current doctors he has seem competent. He'll be there for a while.

Members online

No members online now.