The Canine Couture Pups

Hi All!

I have been a lurker for ages now and thought I should finally introduce my pups. :) I LOOOVE looking at all the photos of the Chaz dogs!!!

Here is my Field Spaniel, Famke - CH Capriole's Girls Just Wanna Have Fun RN, BN, TT, CGC/TDI. Famke is 2.5 years old and is a total joy. She is wicked smart, eager to please and sweet as pie. :)

Here is my sassy Dane puppy, Flirty- Saravilla Chroma She Hung the Moon CGC. He is 5 months old and the perfect combo of sweet and sassy. :)

Ulteed

They both are such lovely dogs! I've always viewed Field Spaniels from a far, but sadly have never got the chance to meet one! Your Dane puppy is just adorable, those ears are great! :)

Thanks all! We are pretty smitten with them as well. :)

I met my first Field Spaniel about 8 years ago when we moved to Iowa. He belongs to my now best friend and is 16 years old and still going strong. I instantly feel in love with the breed. Famke is my first Fieldie and I will always have one. :)

Sara I have been a big fan of Classic for a loooong time (from Danes Online ages ago)!!! And Zuma and Zinga are totally adorable!

Hi Emmy!!!! Yes I had the infamous Falkor and I have a 6 year old son. :) Sadly we lost our beloved Falkor the day after Valentine's Day to hemangiosarcoma. :( He was only 3.5 years old. It was devestating and the house felt SO weird without a Dane. Flirty was already in the works before we lost Falkor...she has really helped to heal our hearts.

I remember Baliey and Liberty!! But I don't think I had the pleasure of *knowing* Mammoth! What an awesome name. :)

wishbone

They are totally gorgeous and are sweethearts, hope to see more pics of them soon. Welcome to all of you at ChazHound..

Oh I'm so sorry to hear about Falkor. Flirty is beautiful and I'm glad she was there to help you through the heartache! And of course you simply MUST share more pictures of the lovely Famke!

Members online

No members online now.