Mittens

Tomorrow will be one year since my cat, Mittens, was killed. He was killed in what is believed to be a halloween prank.

The vet's best guess was he was shot. He was only one year old. (I had surgery that day and forgot to lock him inside, a mistake I will regret my whole life.)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Lock your cats inside tomorrow. Even if they are outdoor cats. Please lock them inside. People are cruel. People can be horrible. Someone killed my Mittens as a joke, and it kills me to this day.

RIP buddy, I miss you every day.

Great reminder...

Even if you believe in outdoor cats they should be locked inside for a week before and a week after Halloween... especially if they are black! Hopefully everyone will heed your warnings.

Great reminder...

Even if you believe in outdoor cats they should be locked inside for a week before and a week after Halloween... especially if they are black! Hopefully everyone will heed your warnings.
My parents have 2 outdoor cats and I am having her lock them inside, or I will steal them and lock them in my house if I have to. I can't handle losing any more cats to horrible people.

bubbatd

Agree !!! On the 4th of July too ! A poor cat here had a fire cracker stuck up it's butt and then lit !

Maxy24

Oh that makes me want to throw up, how can people be so awful, so sick? To take a happy little creature and torture and kill him.

I'm so sorry about your mittens, thank you for the warning, it's a very important reminder.

Agree !!! On the 4th of July too ! A poor cat here had a fire cracker stuck up it's butt and then lit !
Oh my God that is terrible!

Oh that makes me want to throw up, how can people be so awful, so sick? To take a happy little creature and torture and kill him.

I'm so sorry about your mittens, thank you for the warning, it's a very important reminder.
Thank you. It still hurts me every day because deep down I knew he should be an inside cat but I told myself I lived in a good neighborhood, which I did. Ugh Im so happy to not have to drive past the yard we found him in every day.

It def is a very important reminder, and I would hate to see anything happen to any Chaz cats.

Members online

No members online now.