Action Shots. . .and more

Lizmo

Water Junkie
I'm sure everyone is tired of me posting pictures, but I'm having a grand time with my new camera!

"Hia! I gizes you gooooofee smilez"

I LOVE how this one turned out

Where we walk is actually on a church field (shh!) and they have a big covered area and then the 2 big fields that we walk in and since my leg isn't completely 100% yet, I stopped for a while to rest and Blaze was happy and content to wait right here:

Lizmo

Water Junkie
This one was cropped ALOT. I'm really pleased with how it came out for being cropped so much.

Goofy dog. Ran all around the field and found ONE TINY BASEBALL! *shakes head*

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Sacked out. Is this not one COMFORTABLE dog or what? LOL

This is just me messing around with the editing software that came with the camera.

Hope'll enjoy!

noludoru

Bored Now.
GREAT pics! I haven't seen any of the new ones, so I'm not tired of them. ;) Blaze is really getting quite fit. How old is he now?

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Man, he is a really nice dog! Whew, a real handsome boy! (If I am going to get a BC from a breeder it'll be them... But I can't decide if I want to start of with a rescue BC or not - and it's not for 4 years, anyway!)

Great pictures, and I never get tired of them - in fact, I don't think we see enough!

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Man, he is a really nice dog! Whew, a real handsome boy! (If I am going to get a BC from a breeder it'll be them... But I can't decide if I want to start of with a rescue BC or not - and it's not for 4 years, anyway!)

Great pictures, and I never get tired of them - in fact, I don't think we see enough!
You emailed them, didn't you?

Uh, oh! You said it now. Lots more pictures coming :p :lol-sign:

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
You emailed them, didn't you?

Uh, oh! You said it now. Lots more pictures coming :p :lol-sign:
I did e-mail them, before I got Bella, and never got word back from them... I'm looking into rescues to adopt from, thinking I'll take a pup from 8 weeks to 18 months old... And go from there. I figure with the experience I've gotten with Bella and her problems, I'd be able to put it to good use with a younger BC no one wanted... Ya know? My first choice is Rescue, but if the rescues don't think it's a good idea to start out with a rescue BC, I'll go to a breeder and get a recuse after, when I have more experience with the breed.

And I'm a-okay with more pictures!

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Oh, okay. I'll sure you'll know which to go with when the time comes :)

Members online