Wilson

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
Yes, Bax, I can hear them here in Jersey. Loud and clear. He is a real cutie. And he looks like quite a snuggler.

Pam111

Yes, Bax, I can hear them here in Jersey. Loud and clear. He is a real cutie. And he looks like quite a snuggler.
Oh, he is. He'll just roll over on his back and snuggle up to you. He's a sweetheart. They're laying on the floor cuddling now. :D

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
Oh, he is. He'll just roll over on his back and snuggle up to you. He's a sweetheart. They're laying on the floor cuddling now. :D
this is all such good information--so glad he is a social boy. Baxter may get jealous! Will have to share the sofa with Wilson!

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
You could rescue a Coonhound, there are so many in shelters in the south. I bet once he saw it, he would fall hard....
Guys with litle dogs are always telling me what a manly dog UF is, whatever that is supposed to mean.

Anyway, Wilson is really something- I don't understand why he didn't go home with someone right away.

Pam111

You could rescue a Coonhound, there are so many in shelters in the south. I bet once he saw it, he would fall hard....
Guys with litle dogs are always telling me what a manly dog UF is, whatever that is supposed to mean.

Anyway, Wilson is really something- I don't understand why he didn't go home with someone right away.
I have a feeling he may have been dumped due to the marking, which is the owner's fault for not getting him neutered :(. If people looked at him at the shelter and took him out to walk and saw how much he was doing it, they might be turned off. It's sad, because it's not his fault at all.

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
This reminds me, today at Pt. Isabel I saw a Baxter-look-alike! He was cute, but not as cute as our very own Baxter. :D I also saw a Chloe-look-alike, it was eerie how much resemblance there was, though. :eek:

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
I have a feeling he may have been dumped due to the marking, which is the owner's fault for not getting him neutered :(. If people looked at him at the shelter and took him out to walk and saw how much he was doing it, they might be turned off. It's sad, because it's not his fault at all.
I would think that would turn people off--but I hope we can manage it, and schedule him for a membership card in the pancake club!

Members online

No members online now.