Widget (Wedgie) is home :)

JessLough

Love My Mutt
She got here an hour ago. Ran around the living room wih Ren and Harley, now she's in her own part of the cage. She's not used to human contact, and hasn't been with a ferret since they bought her, so she was timid and scared. She's already warming up to us. Renegade is terrified of her, Harley tried so hard to be her friend, she snarked at Harley and omg Harley was broken. I swear if she could have, she would have cried.

She's in... not the best condition. She is SKINNY, and has been fed crap food. She doesn't seem ill, though. I'll have my vet look her over when I take Renegade in for his annual, and get a weight then.

No pictures yet, I spent the whole time trying to teach her that I'm her safe spot.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Going through photos now! She is, by far, the best ferret I have seen on leash. EVER. And I'm pretty sure it was her first time with a harness on... at least in a while, cause she fought the harness going on

Lossalfling

Ferret Keeper
Im glad you have a new girl. :0 Im going to have to try and find a picture of my gadget.. they could be twins.LOL

Members online