Tallulah may be too smart for my own good

That dog . . . . *shakes head* . . . .

I stuffed one of her bones with peanut butter for the first time the other day. Of course, she thought that was DA BOMB, so, a couple of days later, she trots over to me with her bone in her mouth, pokes me until I put my hand out and shoves it in my hand. Then she grabs my sleeve and starts tugging me into the kitchen :rofl1:

In typical Terrier fashion, she's been somewhat cavalier about letting me know she needs to go out, especially if it's cold or rainy, so I reinforced every successful trip out by giving her a treat (pork rinds are her crack).

Now she's gotten very reliable about coming and getting me, barking, tugging, whatever is necessary, but she doesn't always have to go. She's gotten very slick at the Faux Pee and she will NOT go out unless I go with her to watch :rolleyes:

Unless there are buzzards flying. Don't ask me how she knows they're out there, but she does, and she goes ballistic until I let her out to run around on the ground doing her war screams.

I've got to record Tallulah one of these days. I got a good giggle when I heard the notorious Toller scream . . . . I WISH Tallulah screamed like that, lmao. Buckshot heard her once, over the phone, and asked what that was. I asked him hadn't ever heard anything scream like that before and he said, "nothing that LIVED." :rofl1:

Doberluv

LOL! Too funny. :rofl1: What a character you've got there! She sure is a smarty pants.

Darkchild...Love your siggy. Those little munchkins are about as cute as can be.;)

Members online

No members online now.