What are your dogs gonna be for Halloween?

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
I'm still mulling over ideas of what the crew is gonna be, whether we're gonna do another theme this year or just random costumes. The poodles are both light enough to dye, so there's more options there, but dunno what to do with the schnauzers.

So far Lincoln may be Cordaroy, a fox, maybe Pikachu. Tsuki may be a "rockstar" and wear a leather jacket and I'll dye some of her top knot, or find her a lab coat and make her into a mad scientist.

The only theme I've come up with is putting red dye on Lincoln and Tsuki to look like blood (on their faces and paws) and then get some cheap costumes for the schnauzers and cut them up and apply the "blood". Attack by zombie poodles? LOL

Paige

Let it be
Bandit wears this terrible witch costume every year. It is meant for a 5-10 pound dog but it's just a cape and a hat so it works. He simply has a very short cape and a very little hat. It's really cute. He loves trick or treatin'.

This year I was considering being a cow as I'll be breastfeeding and if that's the case Bandit can simply go as what he is. A farm dog.

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
I haven't decided yet :p

Last year Harleigh dressed up as two things. A pumpkin and bumble bee, I thought she was quite cute :D But, I'm still not sure what I want to dress her up this year... I might now because we don't go anywhere and we live in the boonies so no one comes to out door anyways.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Way too cute!

Pepper is going to be Little REd Riding Hood. Haven't decided on Victor yet. Would like to make him a wolf but he is the most unwolf looking dog I know.

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
I may go trick or treating depending if they take my 3 year old niece this year (though waiting to see what she's going as, maybe they could match). If not, we just go around to Petsmart, Petco, etc. and do their Halloween contests - plus we usually get alot of free goodies form them to. LOL. We are determined this year to beat the pug duo that win EVERY YEAR.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Sharkedy shark shark.
I bought him some $5 bat wings at PetSmart too, just in case, LOL.

CaliTerp07

Not sure...probably just re-use her banana costume, unless we have somewhere to actually go and show it off on halloween!

iluvdogs

I can't find any good costumes here :( I looked EVERYWHERE for Unity last year but never found anything good...and when I did find something it was going to be way to big!!

I wanted to find something for Mikito this year...but in the end I think he will be scared of the kids in costumes..lol

It's easier to just gate them in the front room and answer the door ourselfs...lol

Members online