Orson at the dog park {lots of pics}

ACooper

Ok guys...........go for it! LOL

Here is one...

and another....

And this one could have some cute adjustments made to it! LOL

GipsyQueen

Does He ever actually touch the ground while running? :D Are you really sure that he doesn't have propellers hidden somewhere? :p

Paige

Let it be
I had my first dog park experience today. It was fun. Orson looked like he was enjoying himself too. He's such a handsome looking dog.

ACooper

Does He ever actually touch the ground while running? :D Are you really sure that he doesn't have propellers hidden somewhere? :p
It's hard to tell sometimes :D

I always thought Phoebe was a little rocket and then once we were at another dog park (the one time we went when Orson was a baby) and there was a greyhound that came zooming by her...........now THAT dog looked like he floated! It was beyond AWESOME to see!

Great shots...he is so gorgeous all stretched out in a flat-run!

I had my first dog park experience today. It was fun. Orson looked like he was enjoying himself too. He's such a handsome looking dog.
Thank you...........how did your dogs like it? *goes to see if you have a thread*

noludoru

Bored Now.
Thanks you guys.. LMAO! Coop, I can totally see you using those for your desktop.. ahaha. I want to take that close up pic and give him a boa and sunglasses.

ACooper

Do it then! I know I am a good sport...........and Orson really has no opinion in either direction! :D

noludoru

Bored Now.
I will, I think.. maybe tomorrow.. I'm pooped from an evening of not-cleaning. That picture just begs a boa or scarf.

You ARE a good sport about how we tease your poor dog, Coop. ((hugs))

Members online