Look what this dog can do with his tongue

I just thought this was so cute I had to share. He's adorable and listed
as urgent for anyone around Florida that is interested.

HEL.....LOOOOO....... I can do tricks with my tongue... It took me a while before I realized that I had this cute little ability, but better late than never. Before I came to the shelter I didn't really have time on my paws to explore such. I was mostly trying to learn ways to find food, not get hit by a car, and not get abused by mean people. Here at the shelter, I am loved not abused, I am contained in a safe kennel, AND... I get fed everyday!!! EVERYDAY!!! WOW! Now I realize that with food, shelter, and love there is a price if you are in a shelter. I may get fed everyday, but in the end, if I am not adopted by a loving person, it's just as bad as getting hit by a car! OK, worse than getting hit by a car since some animals live through the crash. What do I do now? Got any clues? Know anybody that would like to adopt a loving, talented girl like myself? I'm really depending on someone to save my life. Could it be you? If so, all you have to do is call the shelter and let them know that you want to save me. My name is Julie, and I am begging for my life!!! Thank You. This dog is in a Kill shelter, and only has a few days to live . Please act quickly if you would like to save it's Life! Please call *********** A.S.A.P.

found here on petfinder

Dreeza

omg I WANT her!!!! I just love those black/tan markings...and the EARS! i love ears that stick up! she is so freaking cute with her tongue!!

RD

Are you dead yet?
Ohhhh. Please, someone get her. What a cute dog.

LoveMyKees

Love My KEEShond
Oh I hope hope hope that someone adopts her. If I lived in FL and my parents agreed I would take her in a heartbeat. What a talented little cutie pie!

Members online

No members online now.