I want a malinois!!!

roughcollies

Collie lover
I know... I am crazy! But, I have the energy, patience and training experience for one. I have worked with many of them. I love them so much. They are such awesome dogs. I could do so much with one!!! I hopefully will be able to rescue on in a year or two. Just need to wait for the right one to go through the rescue.

T

tessa_s212

I could never handle a true Mali, but I do love love love the one I have worked and handled in agility.

Sara is a very laid back girl. She definitely does not have the drive of normal Malis... but she's been through alot in her life.

A

Allykat

Oh, I LOVE Mals. I plan on getting one in the future. My GSD puppy is my first working dog (though I have worked with many) and I wanted a calmer more predictible dog like the GSD. Once I master the training and stuff for my personal dog then I'll be ready for the Mal. Such wonderful dogs I love their energy.

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
I love Mallys as well and would possibly get one after another Terv :)

Be VERY careful with the "drive" though lol

I find with Riot once hes zoned into something pretty much nothing stops his drive.. thank GOD he knows the command "off" (which means stop looking at, smelling and tracking something).

They are SUCH a great breed to work with and are just AMAZING at what they are trained in. They strive to excell at anything they are taught :)

RD

Are you dead yet?
Roxy, you'd be so good with a Mal (good with a BC too, come to think of it).

They're neat dogs, I like 'em.

roughcollies

Collie lover
RD said:
Roxy, you'd be so good with a Mal (good with a BC too, come to think of it).

They're neat dogs, I like 'em.
I would love a BC, lol, but not at the same time as a mal!! That's too much dog at one time, lol.

Members online

No members online now.