Midwest iCrate Experience?

Lolas Dad

I've had the one for Lola for over two years now and never had a problem with it, that is except for the first time i got it and she didn't like it :rofl1: she would wine and cry but she finally got used to it and now all I have to do is say crate and she goes right in. The only time she is crated now is at night for sleep.

Very sturdy product and it has two doors so it could fit in a small space and still have access to one door as one door is on the end and one is in the middle on the wider part.

Saeleofu

Yes, two doors is nice. Except the way mine is set up, if you put the divider in...there would be two doors on the same half, and none on the other half o0

But I use the side door and if it were not for that side door, I have no idea where I'd put the thing.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
I have three Midwest iCrates, I hate them - they're flimsy, the metal is weak and thin, and the panels don't match up. Hate, hate, hate them... I have them in storage.

I have a Midwest Lifestages crate, it's okay - but after 6 years the pan has cracked and disintegrated. Ronin's mom was also able to bend the wire with one good chomp of her geriatric jaws. ;)

I have a 9 year old Precision Pet Products crate that has stood the test of time and looks brand new - even the pan is in perfect condition!

For the SUV, I have a Midwest Ultima Pro crate, it's the heaviest crate I own, it's a monster and I LOVE it.

Members online

No members online now.