Grrrrrrrrrrr!

Oh that's awfully rude of that mother!!!! It's the same as when people bring young kids or even babies in strollers into offleash dog parks!!!! A lot of dogs get playing so much they don't know what's going on around them and could easily knock the child over without meaning to. Or when a dog fight breaks out the kids don't know any better to not go near it. In fact if their dog is onvolved they usually get in the middle of it! The dog park has rules about no toys allowed but then a group of kids brought in a soccer ball and were kickcing it around. When a Boxer came and stole the ball and popped it the kids' mother went complaining to the owner of the Boxer about how he needs to teach the dog respect about leaving other's toys alone. :confused:

PFC1

oc_spirit said:
When a Boxer came and stole the ball and popped it the kids' mother went complaining to the owner of the Boxer about how he needs to teach the dog respect about leaving other's toys alone. :confused:
Ha, ha, ha!

yoko

what you needed to do was have a ton of candy. then constantly call the kid over and give it candy. i'm not talking like a few pieces... i'm talking handfuls. then proceed to help the kid unwrap it and gorge on them. then get the kid uber hyper. if the mom comes up and confronts you just say 'oh sorry was just doing to your kid what you were letting my kid do to my dog'

Members online

No members online now.