Photographing my 'world'

S

Squishy22

Oh yeah Summer may win for biggest ears EVER on a dog, lol. They're huge even for her breed- and that's saying a lot.

Thanks! :)
Whats sad is that I look at your pics just to see summers ears. You know you're weird when you need your weekly ear fix.

I've only seen one papillon in person and as gorgeous as they look in pics, they look even more gorgeous in person. I was like WOW, THATS a papillon!?! lol.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Wonderful pictures!
I LOVE the Eagle pics.
That campus is so gorgeous and your dogs are soooo pretty.

Xandra

All wonderful pics. Summer and Mia, beautiful as always. It looks like Mia's already past the puppy stage (well at least looks-wise LOL), I love seeing dogs grow up, it's so neat to see how they mature :) And your school looks really cool... I look at it and almost get excited about university... almost... lol.

Question, hope I don't offend you... are the markings by Summer's eyes tear stains or just her pattern? It's hard to tell lol

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Whats sad is that I look at your pics just to see summers ears. You know you're weird when you need your weekly ear fix.

I've only seen one papillon in person and as gorgeous as they look in pics, they look even more gorgeous in person. I was like WOW, THATS a papillon!?! lol.
Thanks so much and Dakotah too! I certainly think the breed is pretty but I'm biased, haha!

All wonderful pics. Summer and Mia, beautiful as always. It looks like Mia's already past the puppy stage (well at least looks-wise LOL), I love seeing dogs grow up, it's so neat to see how they mature :) And your school looks really cool... I look at it and almost get excited about university... almost... lol.

Question, hope I don't offend you... are the markings by Summer's eyes tear stains or just her pattern? It's hard to tell lol
They're tear stains. I don't know why but she tears more than any dog I've ever had and of course they show up the most on her too. I haven't cleaned her eyes in a while, lol.

Members online

No members online now.