I don't know if this food is new or not.

ravennr

ಥ⌣ಥ
I was in Krogers tonight, and what did I walk past?

DISNEY DOG FOOD!
That's right, Disney has a dog food of their own...a huge bag for just $9.99, and full of, naturally, dried corn meal. It is called Disney's Old Yeller Chunks.

Yummy.
BLEH!:spam:

BostonBanker

I just bought Ol' Yeller (the movie) a couple of days ago! Do you think if I feed the Ol' Yeller food, my dog will be just like him? I'd love to know I'm safe if some crazy hogs try to attack me. Plus, in the original book, Ol' Yeller was actually a Cur, just like Meg. Clearly this is the food I should be feeding. Any one want to buy some half-empty bags of Orijen and Primal?

noludoru

Bored Now.
Heck no, BB!!! If that food can make Meg into Old Yeller I'm buying some for my cats...

Why would anyone want a high-quality food like Orijen when they can have a brand name one? :rolleyes:

ACooper

Well I have always wanted "the best doggone dog in the west"

Maybe I too will give it a try ;)

BostonBanker

As I skimmed the name again, I'm a little concerned - do you think the name refers to the food's qualities (Old, yellow chunks) or the meat included (chunks of Old Yeller)? If Disney's name wasn't attached, I'd be concerned that I'm not getting a quality feed for my dog, but I know that when I think of quality pet products, Disney is the first name that pops into my head.

ACooper

Well either way BB.........chunks of Old Yeller, or old yellow chunks.......if the Disney name is on it, it HAS to be good!

I think my human children could probably even benefit from a bowl for breakfast ;)

FYI, Kevin and I just got back from Kroger about an hour ago........and low and behold THERE IT WAS! 9.99 for a HUGE bag! SCARY!!!

Members online

No members online now.