Sun Conure Pics

I never post pictures of Calypso my Sun. Mainly because I hate taking pictures inside so he doesn't get pictured as often as he deserves.

He's almost five years old and a jerk, but I love him for it. In fact, at the breeders I picked him over his sibling because of his attitude.

This is a picture of him the day he came home

IMG_4499 by Traveling Koolie, on Flickr

And here's the brat now

IMG_2462 by Traveling Koolie, on Flickr

On his swing

IMG_2454 by Traveling Koolie, on Flickr

IMG_2480 by Traveling Koolie, on Flickr

IMG_2449 by Traveling Koolie, on Flickr

IMG_1447 by Traveling Koolie, on Flickr

IMG_2059 by Traveling Koolie, on Flickr

IMG_2292 by Traveling Koolie, on Flickr

IMG_1438 by Traveling Koolie, on Flickr

IMG_2411 by Traveling Koolie, on Flickr

Kat09Tails

*Now with Snark*
Sun conures are one of those critters that I've always wanted. I'm pretty set though that I will refrain until I am able to do a cage free bird room with lots of sunlight.

Those are some great photos Linds. He looks beautiful.

SaraB

I adore the picture with the blue background! I love conures, if I can ever convince the husband, I will have one!

ravennr

ಥ⌣ಥ
I have wanted a sunny for so long. My dad had a conure that had a horrid little attitude, but he was a cool bird. More like a watch dog, really, and he called everyone really really terrible names (that my dad taught him...of course). I am waiting to get another parrot for when we aren't in an apartment, but as soon as I can, a sun conure is on my short list of maybes.

Yours is gorgeous! I love their expressions. Parrots always look so happy, but with his colouring he looks like he's absolutely beaming!

He's almost five years old and a jerk, but I love him for it. In fact, at the breeders I picked him over his sibling because of his attitude.
Ha! If that isn't the truth :hail:! Mean isn't the word for them at times. Quite honestly I'll take my Rooster Homer over the conure any day, at least I get to hug and love Him. They are so pretty though, this is our Bellissimo, he's 12-

Beautiful Bellissimo by ~WelshStump~, on Flickr

Sun conures are one of those critters that I've always wanted. I'm pretty set though that I will refrain until I am able to do a cage free bird room with lots of sunlight.

Those are some great photos Linds. He looks beautiful.
I'm really excited, I'm getting Aviator Harness for the summer. He goes out in his cage often in the summer but I've never had a harness to take him out out.

He is stunning, I have always loved him. I love the video you have of him somewhere with him doing the clicker, I always remember that!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1noTRVBh8A :rofl1: He's such a goof

I adore the picture with the blue background! I love conures, if I can ever convince the husband, I will have one!
Just tell him to give in already, we know how it will end!

I have wanted a sunny for so long. My dad had a conure that had a horrid little attitude, but he was a cool bird. More like a watch dog, really, and he called everyone really really terrible names (that my dad taught him...of course). I am waiting to get another parrot for when we aren't in an apartment, but as soon as I can, a sun conure is on my short list of maybes.

Yours is gorgeous! I love their expressions. Parrots always look so happy, but with his colouring he looks like he's absolutely beaming!
Calypso isn't a big talker. He clicks, yells at the dogs and is my alter bird.

But I'll tell you, that scream is piercing. It isn't even loud loud, it just manages to go threw anything. I can hear him down the street when I'm walking if he spots me out the window. Sounds like a Blue Jay on steroids

Ha! If that isn't the truth :hail:! Mean isn't the word for them at times. Quite honestly I'll take my Rooster Homer over the conure any day, at least I get to hug and love Him. They are so pretty though, this is our Bellissimo, he's 12-

Beautiful Bellissimo by ~WelshStump~, on Flickr
awwwww he's a cutie!

I'm lucky, Calypso is a big cuddler, he sleeps curled up under my shirt on his back all the time and loves his neck and under his wings rubbed.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
He really is totally gorgeous.

You can, um, keep that screaming part though lol

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Oh I love conures...I would love to have one, but the better half is freaked out by birds :(

That is a gorgeous bird, Linds.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Wow he is gorgeous!!!!

I think birds are really neat, but I'm a little nervous around them. we had a family cockatiel when I was growing up that always used to bite me and now I'm afraid of them because of rheir beaks. We have a bird at work... Not sure what kind he is off hand... I think he's an amazon or something like that? Here are two pics of him.

Members online

No members online now.